My Norwegian truck

My first post,found the site by accident,i moved to North Norway for 22 yrs ago ,have my own truck and still enjoy the industry,

Welcome to truck net chris

irish lorries:
Welcome to truck net chris

Thanks,i am just getting used to the site,i expect to make a few errors in postings,but we learn by our misstakes,or so they tell us,

Welcome mate

Them scania’s must be some craic in the snow

irish lorries:

Its all down to the tyres mate,i never try to save money on winter tyres,i use Bridgestone 970 with pig,

Welcome, hope you like taking photos

ERF MAN:
Welcome, hope you like taking photos

Thanks,as for photos,well i have my camera with me all the time,ive got some good winter pics,

Hi and welcome! I used to drive to Norway alot before the kids came along.:smiley:
We were subbies for Kingsröd in Sarpsborg,it was before all the eastern blockdrivers…

Ha det!

Danne

Dirty Dan:
Hi and welcome! I used to drive to Norway alot before the kids came along.:smiley:
We were subbies for Kingsröd in Sarpsborg,it was before all the eastern blockdrivers…

Ha det!

Danne

Hi Danne and thankyou,

Jepp i know all about the Eastern block drivers,there arnt many Norwegian trucks loading fish any more from up here,its nearly all Danes,latvians,Lithoanians,a few Fins and Russians,prices are so low that its not worth it,

Hi! Yeah Its the same everywere now… Im in hevyhauling now and most local around Stockholm isch and we are free from them so far :smiley: but you never Know…
Are you on longhaul or local?
Im miss driving in Norway i liked it mutch but Its good to be home at night when the kids are small.

Danne

Dirty Dan:
Hi! Yeah Its the same everywere now… Im in hevyhauling now and most local around Stockholm isch and we are free from them so far :smiley: but you never Know…
Are you on longhaul or local?
Im miss driving in Norway i liked it mutch but Its good to be home at night when the kids are small.

Danne

Hei,

I am on long distance,only in Norway,from Oslo to Kirkenes,and all stops inbetween,we carry milk products,it is good to be home at night but i get a bit restless after a few days,kids are all grown up now so its just the two of us,

Chris

hi chris and welcome, lovely looking truck, one of the most beautiful countries in my opinion, so i look forward to lots of photos!!! :sunglasses:

i had a holiday the other year, flew to tromso drove across to vardo and back in a week, just stunning

Here is one of my trips to Norway,concretewalls from Norrtälje to Troindheim :smiley:

Danne

Nice looking MAN danne,thanks euromat,yeh its Nice up here,i love the Peace and quiet,and of course the empty roads, hehehe

Chris

Hi yeah it was a good truck but the bosslady was crap…
Another pic of it,classic company :smiley:

Danne

chris54:

irish lorries:

Its all down to the tyres mate,i never try to save money on winter tyres,i use Bridgestone 970 with pig,

Hows the 970 compared to 990 working?

Icee:

chris54:

irish lorries:

Hows the 970 compared to 990 working?

Hi,i cant say because ive only ever used 970 med pig,ive heard the 990 are very good,but i am old fashioned,if something works well i stick to it,