Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

CIMG2532.JPG
CIMG2534.JPG

CIMG2540.JPG

Thanks to rastone, servo88 and fishflunk for the pics :smiley: :smiley:

A few more Floor wagons, all thanks to flickr and CC sharing.
Oily

FTF cr JenMPictures cc by nc sa 2.011122165265_f69db8c8fejm_o.jpg

FTF cr JenMPictures cc by nc sa 2.0 11122238154_711ec059fe_jm o.jpg

FTF cr denniselzinga 13798818185_547719b631de_o.jpg

servo88:

Hi servo88 that Truswell Daf just seems to look “the business”, dunno if it’s the cab style/shape or what, just looks more workman like, 'am getting carried away now, or mebbe I should be :laughing: :laughing: .

To Mr Bewick, you had various, any Dafs in your fleet :question: how did they compare :question: .
Oily

He,s a few Daf,s Oily, regards servo :sunglasses:

CIMG2777.JPG

Cheers for the pics servo88 :smiley:

From Inverness today.
Oily

Note to one self Don’t park near the edge of layby when unloading Motorhomes.Just risk hitting the kerb at the back then lol.

Ade

You could always remember to fold the mirrors in! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Retired Old ■■■■:
You could always remember to fold the mirrors in! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Brilliant advice ROF. If we were able to live in reverse, but then you think of the things you would have missed by making the ‘right’ decision!

I have a few.

John.

My vision is 20/20 - but only in hindsight! :wink:

He,s a few more Oily regards servo

CIMG2544.JPG
CIMG2549.JPG

CIMG2742.JPG
CIMG2641.JPG

Thanks to lurpak and servo88 for the pics :smiley: :smiley: and hindsight doesn’t work without a rear view mirror, oh dear :blush: anyway, the culprit :smiling_imp: will, hopefully also be without hindsight, or a working mirror whichever comes first, getting tied in knots :blush: , time to give up :laughing:

This local firm, Daviot Farms Group seem to be growing at a rate of knots with quite a few Volvo FMX added to the fleet and chatting to a driver on comparisons, he preferred the Scania but sooooo wished he could have an old steed back…Foden Alpha with Cat450. One of the jobs the company is involved in is the A1 upgrade at Leeming to Barton.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/bu … orks-deal/
Oily

Retired Old ■■■■:

It was folded when I got back to it lol

A few taken in the former BRS depot, Team Valley. Regards Kev.

CIMG2512.JPG
CIMG2727.JPG
CIMG2563.JPG

CIMG2645.JPG
CIMG2631.JPG

Birch Services- East bound

Thanks to kevmac47, servo88 and Stanfield for the pics :smiley: :smiley: now then servo88 that Sunbeam Rapier brings back a few memories, I’ve carted a few of them and also brings to mind a really mean machine, the Sunbeam Tiger sports car, a smallish car with a Ford V8 engine 4+litres, jeez that could move and the exhaust note, the music of pure desire.
Oily

A little jem here Oily taken at Berwick, regards servo :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

CIMG2910.JPG

oiltreader:
Thanks to kevmac47, servo88 and Stanfield for the pics :smiley: :smiley: now then servo88 that Sunbeam Rapier brings back a few memories, I’ve carted a few of them and also brings to mind a really mean machine, the Sunbeam Tiger sports car, a smallish car with a Ford V8 engine 4+litres, jeez that could move and the exhaust note, the music of pure desire.
Oily

That Singer seems to be a long way from it’s original home- a Herefordshire registration.