How about some AECs

I can’t contribute any pictures unfortunately, but there’s lots of Atki & ERF stuff on here, I think it’s about time we had some pictures of AECs, they were supposedly the best engineered lorry on the market & formed the basis of many continental engines.

My favourite lorry of all time is the Ergo cabbed Mandator so come on you lot get some pictures up please.

Heres one to kick things off.

2 drops on there then !

yeah. the a and the c :laughing: :laughing:

heers another…

heers another…enjoy

please note .i have permission to use these photos . bob :smiley:

Loading gas condensate at BP North Sea Gas terminal,Easington,Spurn Head,early 70s.

here is an ergo albion…

man-tga:
here is an ergo albion…

This was Mick Hayton’s well known Albion

I’ve got loads of show pictures but I prefer in-service or hedgerow condition shots

here’s a few of mine - all taken in the last few months

That’s some good pic’s fyrske wish I had the brass to restore them. if you got any more keep them coming lots on here would love to see them.

altitude:
That’s some good pic’s fyrske wish I had the brass to restore them. if you got any more keep them coming lots on here would love to see them.

I’ve got loads more - not going to hijack the thread -

Thanks for that fryske some good stuff on there.

some great stuff thwere fryske. i totally agree it like to see in a working condition myself … but alas aint got any … here is another AEC. that i have got …

you asked for ERGO AECs - here’s some shiny ones from the last couple of years

man-tga:
some great stuff thwere fryske. i totally agree it like to see in a working condition myself … but alas aint got any … here is another AEC. that i have got …

i am a fan of the ergomatic anyway,but thats a beautiful lookin motor

Manchester Corporation use to run this up untill around 1980. it was in cream and maroon. Don’t know what happened to it but it looked impressive.