Old Hull Haulage companys

Hunters of Hull Dodge 4X2 tractor unit Reg No 8953 KH.

Davis Freight Forwarding (Hull) Ltd operated this Seddon Atkinson 400 Series 4x2 tractor unit Reg No BKH 240T.
Registered new in September 1978 it was powered by a ■■■■■■■ E290 engine.

moomooland:
0Davis Freight Forwarding (Hull) Ltd operated this Seddon Atkinson 400 Series 4x2 tractor unit Reg No BKH 240T.
Registered new in September 1978 it was powered by a ■■■■■■■ E290 engine.

I seem to think they had a few of these, Great Pictures MML

Spud1960:
[I seem to think they had a few of these, Great Pictures MML

Apparently at their peak they ran 15 of them.

Here’s another one from the archives. :smiley:
An Albion four wheeler, Reg No TAT 580, operated by Charles Batte potato merchants of Hull.

Fred Cook (Transport) Ltd.

John Kitchen of Hull.

moomooland:
0John Kitchen of Hull.

Looks like old Hedon Road at the corner of Wyke Street, although I don’t remember John Kitchen

Leyland Scammell Constructor tanker Reg No PAG 616W, new in December 1980, operated by Croda Premier Oils Ltd of Stoneferry Hull.

Wake Fodens-001.jpgThese Foden S36 tractor units operated by Wake of Hull await their fate after being replaced by new Scania’s

Wake’s of Hull ran quite a large fleet of Scania’s back in the day.

Hull Fish Meal & Oil Company Ltd

moomooland:
0Hull Fish Meal & Oil Company Ltd[/ Hi “moomooland”, I used to load out of the, HFM, Factory in the late 60s, It was a smelly job to say the least, Easy to load off the rolling belt with a switch to control the space between the bags, They were a great set of lads who worked there, I used to deliver it to Spillers on the Newcastle Quayside at St Peters, & Then in the 70s when I had my own tipper I used to run Spratts fro Union Quay North Shields to the very same, Great days long gone sadley to say, Regards Larry.

This was taken on the w/bridge at The HFM Co with a load off Spratts on from North Shields 1970s, Regards Larry.

Tom Fletcher & Son Ltd ■■■■■■■■■■ Street Hull.

moomooland:
0Tom Fletcher & Son Ltd ■■■■■■■■■■ Street Hull.

Great picture but before my time

moomooland:
0Tom Fletcher & Son Ltd ■■■■■■■■■■ Street Hull.

That is a superb shot of a Guy Invincible unit which I see has the Gardner 150 engine and the Guy axle, probably will have the DB 5 speed box ! My kind of motor ! Cheers Bewick.

Hi
Hollis. “Rommel” Coming into Woodside with his bus drivers hat on,blowing a Refs whistle and telling everybody to…Get out!
hulltramper

Bit of TIR work for this L.A.D. cabbed Leyland Beaver operated by Hunters of Hull.

Funny looking comet :blush: :blush: :blush:

This old Foden S36 shunter, operated by Slater’s of Hull, looks like it’s seen better days.

moomooland:
0This old Foden S36 shunter, operated by Slater’s of Hull, looks like it’s seen better days.

some really great pictures mml