Long Departed Southampton Hauliers (Part 1)

To rescue us from page two a pic of one of Jimmy Alfords 111 sorry if this has been on before but I don’t fink it has the other one I put on was DHO 102S which was my old one while on for Jimmy, can’t remember where this is from but it was found some where on the net !! :laughing:
R Jimmer

Hi All,

Just to get off page 2,an old photo of our yard,our son Jamie in the pic is 26 next month !!

Regards
Richard

Richard whos is the Daf 95 in the distance cant remember you having any?
Merry Christmas to Angie & Yourself
Jeremy

MaggieD:
Hi All,

Just to get off page 2,an old photo of our yard,our son Jamie in the pic is 26 next month !!

Regards
Richard

wow happy memories for me here playing in this yard as a lad learning to back trailers !!!

then get my licence on a friday and you and the boss get given me the go ahead and letting me loose !!!
and having my dad and brother work there to was quite weird for a young upstart

i remember your boys in the yard so i feel old now so god knows how old you feel :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

give my love to the boss and season greetings to you all :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

where’s the 95 ■■?
i cant see it jeremy or am i stevie wonder :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

OOOOPPPPSSSSS
Bad eyesight, Small screen on my phone or
Just a plonk■■?
DON’T ANSWER■■?
Globetrotter it is, when blown up on laptop
Jeremy
Ps
Regards
To Your Dad& Chris
Jeremy

MaggieD:
Hi All,

Regards
Richard

He is bit small for 26 eh?

OldishJoda:

MaggieD:
Hi All,

Regards
Richard

:laughing: :laughing: Robert :laughing: :laughing:

OldishJoda:

MaggieD:
Hi All,

Regards
Richard

Hi OldishJoda and Robert,

Ha Ha those trucks are actually Jimski’s models he’s really 6ft :wink: :wink:

He was looking for Robert’s LHD ERF :unamused:

Seasons greetings to you both.

Regards
Richard

Badger:
Richard whos is the Daf 95 in the distance cant remember you having any?
Merry Christmas to Angie & Yourself
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy

Seasons greetings to you and your family must get together soon.

Here’s a pic of the Globetrotter,El Longo was taking this to Swiss if I remember correctly.

Regards
Richard

Nice pic of your old yard Richard but I don’t think I’ve done that many models of your fleet ! Is that one of your drivers walking across the yard :laughing: :laughing: "Honey I shrunk the drivers " :laughing: :laughing:
Happy Christmas to you and Angie and everyone else on here too !!!

R Jimmer

wow happy memories for me here playing in this yard as a lad learning to back trailers !!!

then get my licence on a friday and you and the boss get given me the go ahead and letting me loose !!!
and having my dad and brother work there to was quite weird for a young upstart

i remember your boys in the yard so i feel old now so god knows how old you feel :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

give my love to the boss and season greetings to you all :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
[/quote]
Hi Ian

Here’s a photo of you blowing something up,and it’s not GazIOW’s sheep he kept in the cab when he couldn’t see Valerie :blush: :blush:
Also a pic of your brother Chris “My You” as he was known or “Scud” because you never knew where he was going to land :smiley: looking the worse for wear at one of our Christmas parties :unamused:
Angie went up in the loft to get the decorations and found some photo’s so look out !!

All the best to you and your family for Christmas,have you forgotten where we live ■■

Regards
Richard

Your man will have got a comfortable nights kip in one of those Wendy Houses.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all who post here. Jim.

jmc jnr:

Hi Jim,

Yes you are right and they were only FL7’s !! I inherited 7 of them when I took over the P & O Tankmasters trucks,trailers & tankers,always on the weight limit :unamused:

Seasons Greetings to you and your family

Regards
Richard

MaggieD:

jmc jnr:

Hi Jim,

Yes you are right and they were only FL7’s !! I inherited 7 of them when I took over the P & O Tankmasters trucks,trailers & tankers,always on the weight limit :unamused:

Seasons Greetings to you and your family

Regards
Richard

the FL’S I remember dad and Robbie Jay having these while i had a turbostar that was a rocket and chris with his globby !!! so dad use to get ribbed a lot when his boys were together !!! but always said he did more work than us !!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

not sure running to dorchester from yard with wine tank made up for work !!! :blush: :blush: :blush:
or a tank to crewkerne dairy come to think of it !!! still you could always find him and robbie in the ■■■■■■■■ on the A36 having a moan up :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

MaggieD

Think i will keep quiet if “THE BOSS” Has found pics

not forgotten where you live but we seldom get your way as im in Brighton now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and no im not in a civil partner ship before anybody mentions it because i live here :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Just thought id wish Fergie, Mappo,Maggie D,and all the rest of you out there a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR and let us never forget those we knew that are no longer with us. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hi all

Paddy Keoghan rang me this morning and told me that his brother Phil had passed away. Shelli phils daughter has written this and asked if I would post it.

Phil Keoghan, (known to some as Paddy/philko Haulage) sadly passed away, peacefully at home yesterday evening after a very short fight with an aggressive brain Tumour. If anyone would like to attend the funeral to help send him on his way to the big truckstop please contact her at matillda8@live.com
all who knew him welcome.

Regards
Paddy

Forget the fancy name and blue bottle,it’s just posh frizzante we all know and love!

MaggieD…Hi Richard, I was wondering if that Renault in the foreground is the
one I drove for you.

Bev Wyatt…hya mate, I was just the other day wondering how you were getting on.
Hope all is ok with you, and thanks for the Christmas best wishes, and the same to you.
I,ll contact you very soon mate.

Ainacsjnr…hi Paddy, thank for posting that…I didn,t personally know Phil, but very
sad news…I know from personal experience what it’s like to lose someone at this time of
year…my condolences to the family.

Gazzer…errrrr I think I,ve seen that before… Lol

Difficult for some I know, but I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas.