One final push for Harry Phillips/Alan Nichols!

Hi,

I’m still on the hunt for anybody who knows or used to work for Harry Phillips or Alan Nichols (Southampton) as I am on my final push for any existing photos from their time! Would really appreciate it if anybody knows anyone who worked for them or know of Harry or Alans where abouts (maybe have some contact numbers or address?) Would love to get in contact with anybody who could help!

Thanks
Tom :slight_smile:

TomJaves:
Hi,

I’m still on the hunt for anybody who knows or used to work for Harry Phillips or Alan Nichols (Southampton) as I am on my final push for any existing photos from their time! Would really appreciate it if anybody knows anyone who worked for them or know of Harry or Alans where abouts? Would love to get in contact with anybody who could help!

Thanks
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi tom I used to do steel out of Northampton when I worked for les slater, Allan has moved backed to Southampton now I was at his birthday party a few months back ,great bloke Alan always had a laugh with him

Slatey is your man aka Les Slater he used to look after there trucks and probably knows there whereabouts and may even have some pics, he had a couple of my old motors when he worked out of BR in St Deny’s Buzzer.

Have tried to contact Les maybe he doesn’t read his messages! :laughing:

TomJaves:
Have tried to contact Les maybe he doesn’t read his messages! :laughing:

Tom Paul Nichols is on here too and he is Alan’s brother, Buzzer.
PS. You could try on the Southampton thread, I know there were some pics posted on there at some time in the past and I bet Ainacs can find some.

Thanks for the info Buzzer I have contacted Paul