Patrick Scorey

Can anyone put me in touch with Patrick Scorey, was a long time doing Italy and Spain.

I have looked in Telephone directory, but too many of same Surname.

They seem to be mainly Southampton area, and I do believe he is rom there?

:slight_smile:

Hi and welcome if you go onto the Southampton thread and ask on there I am sure you will get the information there ( Re: Long Departed Southampton Hauliers )
cheers Johnnie

Try 192.com its a good internet serach engine;

192.com/?gkw=192+com

There is 1 Patrick Scorey in Havant. Thats close;
80, Keyhaven Drive, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 4BY
023 9264 3280

Ash

Send a PM to Ainacs on this site (normally Southampton thread) Pat used to work for him and I think he sees Pat on most Thursdays.

kerbut:
Send a PM to Ainacs on this site (normally Southampton thread) Pat used to work for him and I think he sees Pat on most Thursdays.

Definitely the way to go Pat Duffy will reunite you if you cant send a PM post a message on Long Departed Southampton Hauliers thread att. of AINACS which is Pat’s call sign he will get you in touch for sure. By the way i worked with Pat Scorey in the early 70’s on PBC european.

Pat Scorey or Scorey P as he was known did indeed work for me for quite a few years and he comes to see me virtually every Thursday around midday.

Let me know who you are on here or by pm and I will pass your details on to him this Thursday

Regards Pat