J&R Adams Newcastle

You’re doing a grand job keeping this thread going Mr Dunbar. A couple, all credit going to Richard Says for the photos snapped on the Donny Bypass.
Oily

NE Richard 50130819841_a32bae979e_k.jpg

NE Richard 50128442663_c7e696cbcd_k.jpg

Thank you Oily, As you know my son works for J.R.Adams ,Hes been there over 20 years , He went there when we packed in our family firm, But looking back he along with me made the right move, He is very happy working for them, Of course we used to get a lot of well paid work from them, They are a great local family conncern who look after their drivers, Regards Larry.

Mickey Boyd, He has decided to retire, He is pushing 70 as far as I know, (AKA Jasper) :laughing: , I worked with his late Dad Walter,& his late uncel Pat in the 50/60s good old days, He allways kept his motor in prestine condition, Happy retirement from J R Adams Jasper, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar
Hi Larry , if that’s Jaspers motor behind him in the photo it’s an absolute credit to him, that’s the way it should be done, top man !
Regards, Allan

035.JPGNasty but not Jaspers fault,Someone was on the wrong side of the road on a bad bend, He was very lucky to escape uninjured, Regards Larry.

043.JPG

JR Adams 12.JPG

039.JPG

035.JPG

Lawrence Dunbar:

Sorry wrong photo, Can I blame the Single Malts that Im drinking. :question: :question: :question: , Regards Larry.