J&R Adams Newcastle , the fleet performance

Have any of the gents from the N/E region some of who may just some inside knowledge able to up date me on the fleet performance of what is one of this countrys finest fleets .

shugg:
Have any of the gents from the N/E region some of who may just some inside knowledge able to up date me on the fleet performance of what is one of this countrys finest fleets .

Well I agree with you on your comments about J.R.Adams Ltd, They were allways & allways will be one of the finest north east fleets, The men you want to speak to are the Adams Boys James & John, They were brought up in the haulage industry by their Father Jimmy Adams & their Late Grandad Old Jimmy Adams who founded the Co, and got it where it is to-day, I personalley hold The Adams Family in very high esteem, Its a pity that there are not more haulage firms like them to-day, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

shugg:

Well I agree with you on your comments about J.R.Adams Ltd, They were allways & allways will be one of the finest north east fleets, The men you want to speak to are the Adams Boys James & John, They were brought up in the haulage industry by their Father Jimmy Adams & their Late Grandad Old Jimmy Adams who founded the Co, and got it where it is to-day, I personalley hold The Adams Family in very high esteem, Its a pity that there are not more haulage firms like them to-day, Regards Larry.

Well said Larry,John Adams one of the best men i delivered fuel to over a lot of years 35 in total!! i think i even remember taking fuel to them at Wallsend.

Aye, Their Wallsend depot was in Fisher Street, It still there to-day I dont know who has it though, Their depot ata Swallwell is enormous, But of course they have a lot of gear to house, Regards Larry.