I think the Gardners finally got me

Excellent news Dave and all the very best for a speedy recovery back to the “rudest of rude” :smiley: you should, of course, have run ■■■■■■■ Mate ! :wink: Anyway all the very best for the future and we are all glad to see you back. :sunglasses: Kind Regards Dennis.

Hiya,
Great news “Riggers” get fully back to good health mate Trucknet needs you,
but make sure you do as your’e told the doctor and nurse people do know
what they’re doing so just listen to them and get well soon.
Regards Harry.
thanks harry, long retired.

HI, DAVE GREAT news on the way to normality , keep up the good work, Cheers Barry

coomsey:
You can do it mate

You did it mate

Great news Dave, make the most of your ‘down time’, the servant mode soon wears off with the nearest and dearest :wink: :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

Great news Dave , hope it all goes well for you . Regards Geoff

Just seen this. I am very glad that this went well. Just do as you’re told, keep positive and you’ll soon be out and about again.

Catching up on this thread, very good news Dave. Take it easy and wishing you a full recovery.

Thank goodness you’re back, you old ****! Nice to have you back on here, hopefully you’ll make a miraculous recovery and soon be fit and healthy enough to fulfil your obligations in the matter of the breakfast.

And you thought a few days in hospital was going to get you out of that! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done Dave. All the best to you and your good lady. Mike :smiley:

Cheers Dave!
I sincerely hope you’ll be back on your feet in no time mate, looking forward to some proper bollocking :wink:

Patrick

pv83:
Cheers Dave!
I sincerely hope you’ll be back on your feet in no time mate, looking forward to some proper bollocking :wink:

Patrick

Aye Riggers, as only you know how.

I’ve only just seen this Dave, the job has been done… now shut up you tart and get on with getting back to fighting fitness. :smiley:

Only joking mate. :wink:

Seriously, I’m pleased (as we all are) that the job has gone well, do exactly as the medical people say and you’ll be out and about, fit and well in no time at all. :wink:

Best wishes from Brian (GOM)

I’m feeling surprisingly well already and raring to go , but I’m finding that a few carefully judged groans and winces bring the domestic staff to attend to my every need . I think that if I’m careful I could spin this out for a while yet . Every cloud has a silver lining . Dave

rigsby:
I’m feeling surprisingly well already and raring to go , but I’m finding that a few carefully judged groans and winces bring the domestic staff to attend to my every need . I think that if I’m careful I could spin this out for a while yet . Every cloud has a silver lining . Dave

Excellent Dave. Good to learn you are on the mend. I love your attitude. I can learn a thing or two from you. [emoji1] Remember, a reconditioned engine needs to be run in initially. So, take it easy. A wee dram now and again might help to keep the innards oiled, if permitted by the medical experts of course.
By for the noo
Johnny

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

rigsby:

Hiya,
Great news Riggers old mate, nice to hear you’re feeling well,just don’t
overdo it and even when you can overdo it don’t overdo it keep playing
the OUCH card for just as long as the “management” will fall for it, you
know there’s nowt quite like a good “coat of pampering” and you’ve all
been through the mill for a while what with worry for your family and
your surgery, keep well mate and regards to you and your family,

rigsby:

Good to hear you are on the mend Dave. :laughing: :wink:

Dave,

Great news to come home to this evening. :smiley:

Best Wishes

E.W.

rigsby:

Words like “lead swinging Malingerer” come to mind by the sound of it ! :open_mouth: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Anyway Dave glad to hear your on the mend Mate so keep up the good work ! You know you can always depend on us Lads to chivvy you along occasionally eh! All the Best Dennis.

rigsby:

Good news Dave, keep practicing the acting, the more convincing the groans the longer the pampering lasts!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Regards Kev.