Good news

I don’t have cancer.(Phew) Thanks for those that wished me well…So I’ll carry on as normal. :smiley:

That is brilliant news Ade, :smiley: must have been a very worrying time for you and your family.
All the best for the future mate.

Regards
Dave Penn;

You must be buzzing!

Good on you matey , having lived with it for
the last 6 yrs its not nice .

Now you can start your stories of your travels again .

quirky

That IS good news,as if you havent been through enough latley,makes you want to enjoy life to the full,i cant begin to imagine the worrying etc you would be doing waiting on results,thats why me and my employer are big into giving alot of donations to cancer charities,including a percentage of the price of the corgi models and a donation in place of customers gifts at christmas.

keep well.

Get out and have beer. That’s great news

Some good news for a change, all the best Bigvern 1 , shytalk… :slight_smile:

Great news…Vern. You will be able to sleep better now and hopefully life will get back to normal. :smiley:

Great news mate, now you and your family can get on with your lives,without all that worry hanging over you.

All the best

JackG

Very good news, now you must do all the things you have always wanted to.

great news vern , i had to have all the tests and examination due to family background , what a brilliant feeling when it all comes up negative . ain’t life wonderful !!

Great news Vern, I am fighting the bugger myself at the moment, but will bet your reaction to that news was a great relief, especially after the year you have had.
Go and get ■■■■■■ now, and leave those worries behind.

Good news indeed. Don’t think there can be a family not afflicted by this terrible illness.

duracell:
Great news Vern, I am fighting the bugger myself at the moment, but will bet your reaction to that news was a great relief, especially after the year you have had.
Go and get ■■■■■■ now, and leave those worries behind.

Best of luck matey. Thanks for your messages guys. Still have a problem with my lungs that they are investigating, but will cross THAT bridge when I have too.

Great news Vern!

Maybe now you’ll post that Doha DVD off to me!!! :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

Ha ha…I forgot that. It’s here somewhere gathering more dust than is actually in the film! :smiley:

Glad to hear that you are ok! :smiley:

Great news

That is good news :slight_smile:

Yep, this has been news I’ve been waiting for and I’m so glad it went the way it did, congrats. :smiley: