Good news

Brill news Ade, all the best :smiley: :smiley:

Glad to hear it :smiley:

Good to hear of your all clear bigvern, keep on trucking mate. Are you on plating now?

Yes mate. Tonight I’ll be driving to Newcastle(Geordie) Delivering a car in the morning, then hitching to Hull for a collection. Gizza lift! :stuck_out_tongue:

Great news well pleased for you.

Great news mate you have been through enough lately, all the best for the future.

That’s good news Vern.

All the best with the new job

bigvern1:
Yes mate. Tonight I’ll be driving to Newcastle(Geordie) Delivering a car in the morning, then hitching to Hull for a collection. Gizza lift! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good news really pleased

Should have said you were coming this way could have met you for a quick coffee

Will be on Scotsdale rd VW dealers about 0800. :wink:

Hi do you not mean scotswood rd newcastle next to vickers tank making factory, over the water from metro centre all the big garages are there . ps strange this i am remission from bowl cancer but will be in hospital tomorrow getting some lumps on chest check out about 5miles from your drop,have a safe one cheer’s bob.

bigvern1:

■■? Scottswood Rd ■■?

Recovering from a bowel op myself at the min or I would love to ride shotgun bigvern anything to get out of this house wife and kids doing my nut in lol.

animal:

bigvern1:

■■? Scottswood Rd ■■?

Think so!

bigtruck:
Recovering from a bowel op myself at the min or I would love to ride shotgun bigvern anything to get out of this house wife and kids doing my nut in lol.

Hope all’s well for you buddy.

Great news Vern !!!

Looking forward to having a pint with ya soon mate

blackbox:
Hi do you not mean scotswood rd newcastle next to vickers tank making factory, over the water from metro centre all the big garages are there . ps strange this i am remission from bowl cancer but will be in hospital tomorrow getting some lumps on chest check out about 5miles from your drop,have a safe one cheer’s bob.

Good luck for tomorrow is that the RVI then ?

if your coming off at a1 theres no exit for scotswood when traveling north. need to go up to a69 and come back on for south and take nxt exit then 2nd exit at nxt roundabout

Good on ya big v,lost a lot to that disease.