Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Another off the flower job all locked & sealed before any of that pilfering malarkey happens lol
F2FCF431-A833-42BA-9787-D9FACD1E6CDA.jpeg

All flowers safely delivered :smiley: :smiley:
01AEE1EF-7B58-4E2D-866D-C5C1EDF5AE36.jpeg

Evening Buzzer

Well it’s all going on up ere, lambing,calving and to top it all we had another grandaughter born on Tuesday night. We have about 60 yows left to lamb and thats it for calves until June so hopefully the job will slow down a bit, next job is getting two pure Limi heifers ready for the sale at Carlisle in May then fert on chain harrowing and rolling to do as well.
Back to it tomorrow off down to Aylesbury with concrete then who knows where…

Cheers Wrighty.

IMG_1284.JPG

We have a branch in the USA, not a lot of people know that, new Volvo about to go into service with ex UK driver Billy Mallin, cheers Buzzer

Buzzer , once your wagon has tipped in Fort Lauderdale with palm trees for Broward mall , I have a cushy reload at Tampa for delivery to Los Angeles .

Three DIT trailers tipping on the IONA in Rotterdam this morning, Plus two more in Southern France, we get every where man, Buzzer

Uncle Dodge 'avin a ■■■?

Buzzer:
Three DIT trailers tipping on the IONA in Rotterdam this morning, Plus two more in Southern France, we get every where man, Buzzer

Great pics Buzzer. :wink:

Its sister the Ventura was in Southampton yesterday.

Matt loaded in Italy this morning early waiting for customs, what a load of rollock’s we got rid of all that crap paperwork in the 90’s, Buzzer

Waiting for customs ; No worries, plenty of time for a few triple shot Lavaza expresso’s .

Buzzer:
Matt loaded in Italy this morning early waiting for customs, what a load of rollock’s we got rid of all that crap paperwork in the 90’s, Buzzer

Blame the stupid Brexit you voted for.

OwenMoney:

Buzzer:

Teething troubles.
Only been four months.
Any way it’s all the EU’s at fault because…
Ummm…
Because…

Well Mr Money you would say that as you have deserted your I presume country of birth and while you are right in your assumption I did vote to leave the EU as did the majority and IMHO that was the best thing for the UK and while we are on the subject have you had both your Covid jabs, maybe not as your countries leader has not got a grasp on the situation along with the rest of the EU, what a mess you are all in with that one.
Customs is not like the old days as for a start there are no where near as many companies doing International work any more but this has a knock on effect and that is that now it is far more lucrative than in the old days also customs is far more rapid than the old days provided all paperwork is correct.
Great Britain will be streets ahead of other EU economies in recovery as we will be up and back at it far more quickly so one may assume we will have the last laugh at the end of the day.

Franglais one finds it hard to believe that you & Mr Money still carry a flag for the EU but you made your views & choice clear to all as I did, we have left that union thank goodness & we will cope with any teething problems and maybe, just maybe the EU will one day disintegrate and then we shall have the last and longest laugh, maybe not in my time but better if it is, Brexit is done and dusted so old news now so lets just try & move on and deal with the future, Buzzer.

177726343_4021444887945870_7757764819880188912_n.jpg

Good evening Buzzer. You never fail to amaze me. Firstly you made a wonderful success

of your International haulage company. Then you became a well known livestock farmer.

And now you’re setting up to be a successful political figure. I raise my hat to you.

Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

charlie one:
Good evening Buzzer. You never fail to amaze me. Firstly you made a wonderful success

of your International haulage company. Then you became a well known livestock farmer.

And now you’re setting up to be a successful political figure. I raise my hat to you.

Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for your kind words mate, no plans to be in Whitehall though just stating things as I see them. When I was in charge if a driver damaged equipment I would let blast for ten minuets to let them know my feelings then after that clear the air, you just have to fix it and move on absolutely no point in dwelling on the situation it has no value, had me second jab yesterday so all good at the moment, trust you are well and just so you know all them strawberry fields of Locks Heath have got houses on them now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Buzzer.

OwenMoney:

Buzzer:

Puffed his little chest out and feels proud now, go stand on a corner and look for another bandwagon to jump on as the Brexit one is over as democracy works when the majority wins a vote.

Your bitterness is equal to your obvious anger at being a very bad loser.

But lost you did loser!

Buzzer:
Well Mr Money you would say that as you have deserted your I presume country of birth and while you are right in your assumption I did vote to leave the EU as did the majority and IMHO that was the best thing for the UK and while we are on the subject have you had both your Covid jabs, maybe not as your countries leader has not got a grasp on the situation along with the rest of the EU, what a mess you are all in with that one.
Customs is not like the old days as for a start there are no where near as many companies doing International work any more but this has a knock on effect and that is that now it is far more lucrative than in the old days also customs is far more rapid than the old days provided all paperwork is correct.
Great Britain will be streets ahead of other EU economies in recovery as we will be up and back at it far more quickly so one may assume we will have the last laugh at the end of the day.

Franglais one finds it hard to believe that you & Mr Money still carry a flag for the EU but you made your views & choice clear to all as I did, we have left that union thank goodness & we will cope with any teething problems and maybe, just maybe the EU will one day disintegrate and then we shall have the last and longest laugh, maybe not in my time but better if it is, Brexit is done and dusted so old news now so lets just try & move on and deal with the future, Buzzer.

Buzzer,please do not castigate “all the EU countries”,I live in Portugal and we are fairing almost as well as the UK with regards to the Covid virus debacle,I am due my second jab in first week of May,couple that with the successful financial management by the Portuguese government,and I feel that my wife and I are indeed in a favourable position moving forward.

David

5thwheel:

Buzzer:

Buzzer,please do not castigate “all the EU countries”,I live in Portugal and we are fairing almost as well as the UK with regards to the Covid virus debacle,I am due my second jab in first week of May,couple that with the successful financial management by the Portuguese government,and I feel that my wife and I are indeed in a favourable position moving forward.

David

David sorry for any offence but none meant was more getting back at Mr Money as he still obviously has sour grapes about Brexit which is done and dusted and we have coped with the complications as we move forward being still actively involved in the International transport scene, sure there are a few niggly problems but we deal with them.
On another point I have several old drivers and comrades who have chosen to live in another European country but they tend to just get on with life and enjoy it rather than winging on about the Brexit saga, good luck with you second jab as it does give some sort of a security in the mind but caution is still needed, Buzzer.

Buzzer:

5thwheel:

Buzzer:

David

David sorry for any offence but none meant was more getting back at Mr Money as he still obviously has sour grapes about Brexit which is done and dusted and we have coped with the complications as we move forward being still actively involved in the International transport scene, sure there are a few niggly problems but we deal with them.
On another point I have several old drivers and comrades who have chosen to live in another European country but they tend to just get on with life and enjoy it rather than winging on about the Brexit saga, good luck with you second jab as it does give some sort of a security in the mind but caution is still needed, Buzzer.

No offence taken Buzzer,Portuguese general news items as well as Covid updates seem to pass by
much of the media,just keep our heads down and get on with our retirement,and yes we are both looking forward to our second jab,as indeed are many of our expat and Portuguese friends,stay safe.

David

5th wheel you got it right there: There is virtually NO reporting on the situation in Europe by any of main TV channels.
On Spanish news we get a bit about the borders with Portugal being closed (for a long period) and Portugal in virtual lockdown, which has been effective.
How about Ireland? Anyone know what is happening there? Seen anything on the TV? No. Ireland has one of the highest per capita contagion rates. Govt. offices completely shut down. I know because I’ve applied for my Paddy passport and the Govt. websites tell you they are shut down because they are in LEVEL 5. Just a week ago some areas back into level 4. Bearing in mind the UK has an “open” border with Ireland you would have thought it warranted some comment on the TV.
As we are no longer in the EU, perhaps that is old news. If you want that info. watch Euro News!
On a similar tack This morning in India 50 people died in a hospital fire, there is a missing Indonesian submarine in the east and it is thought there is no oxygen left onboard, a huge international operation to try and locate it…any mention on the BBC? Nada, nowt, nichts. Lets have a 5 min slot on the Oscars.