Brain Haulage

Hi Russ yea got them get them on for you I bought one of them from the sale KJN Y reg I think

The Cosco Iveco was driven by Angus Donnelly if my memory serves me right…

…and B601 was Kenny Cavell.

ExBrain:
…and B601 was Kenny Cavell.

CJA1:
You Guy"s will remember this the when it was confirmed, was it abou 20 odd yrs ago now?, semms longer, Cheers Chris.

All of these photos are incredible :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

If anyone is sitting on more Brain photos, I would greatly appreciate you posting them!

Russ

Couple for Dave

Hi Ken
Great photo’s
I will be seeing dad this week and he will be well pleased to see these pic’s.
Please keep them coming.

Russ

Hello Russ.

Give all my best to Ronnie, please mate.

The Cosco Iveco was driven by Angus Donnelly if my memory serves me right…

Yes Mr ExBrain - it was Angus :slight_smile:

Just re-post this.

To all,
On a sad note i have just heard that Dave Knight has passed away after a long illness. RIP dave.
Steve p.
[/quote]

The two guys with the Mearsk renault with the pod on top the one on the left looks like Billy( Dosser) smith from fxto.

!(http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x401/btu006/Brains/G28HVFexMaersklivps_zps05e23892.
)

mrken:
Dave remember them and the little g Renaults with the pods

They had 2 DAF pods.one in Manchester and one in Felixstowe.

mrken:
Russ

Couple for Dave

Two guys with the “POD” waggon is Billy Smith and Jock Thompson. Billy’s still about but don’t know about Jock. I think 159 was mine (Mick Box) and later had an Iveco POD until the sad day it all went bump.

Does anyone have any cartoons by “The Phantom Pen” from Manchester. They were the funniest things. I remember when Sully got pulled on the A12, a few days latter a sketch appeared with Sully, wearing a crown and with a slightly red nose saying to the copper “don’t you know who I am”

Haha - I remember The Phantom Pen - I wonder if anyone ever saved any of the cartoons :slight_smile:

vernonbish777:
Haha - I remember The Phantom Pen - I wonder if anyone ever saved any of the cartoons :slight_smile:

I have a copy of a cartoon The Phantom Pen drew when my partner drove her car onto a sleeper outside the Grays workshop and had to be lifted of with a forklift. I found it up in the loft the other week and showed it to her, she was not impressed.