Your thoughts on this

Just viewed this, they say a picture paints a thousand words.
Its a shame some motorists don,t have a clue.
Thoughts please.
youtube.com/watch?v=nVD_0fMh … annel_page

Video played very jerkily.

IMHO that seemed fine to me.

Well I would like to know what was the dangerous driving part■■?

oatcake1967:
Just viewed this, they say a picture paints a thousand words.
Its a shame some motorists don,t have a clue.
Thoughts please.
youtube.com/watch?v=nVD_0fMh … annel_page

The only danger I noticed was the " music ", it’s likely to drive you insane if you listen to it for too long.
I thought the artic driver was driving quite well.

cant fault the driver he can see more than the car driver.and if you go on a police advance training course the tell you to straigteh the road out if it is safe. nut one thing that is realy worrying me who was taking the video theres a new thread l think.

Did i miss something , what was the point of that video ?

Probably another car driver who assumes that a HGV handles like a Porsche Boxster :unamused:

o.k…sat and watched that 4 min film…, i admit i breifly turned away from the screen so i must of missed the bit were he overtakes the trolleydolley on a blind bend, what was dangerous about that truck, yeah he cut a corner but no other traffic was coming the other way :confused: :confused: :question: :exclamation: :unamused: :unamused:

cant see the problem myself, if they want to watch corner cutting they should go to the a 55 about half an hour out of hollyhead about 01 30 am, that hairy section that cuts through the cliffs , the boys off the dublin boat, now thats crazy

can’t fault the artic driver at all, whatever is the problem with these muppets? they’d soon moan if there was nothing on the shelves of the shops or their bins wern’t emptied

Well one thing that gets my goat is the holier than thou attitude. There was nothing wrong with that lads driving at all. But did you see how closely he cut in when overtaking?

Well, back to holier than thou, If you take a look at Mr Bennybear1234’s videos there is one of him and his mates tearing around on grass playing fields in petrol go-Karts. His home town is Irvine. Wonder if his local authority would be interested in seeing it?

In parts of Belfast we have some serious problems with these wee turds cutting up the playing fields and public parks in their quads and scramblers. A child was knocked down and killed by one recently while playing in a park.

Nowt wrong with that :wink:

Again nothing wrong with that. But I wouldnt mind betting the david bailey with the camera made a complaint to the company about his so called dangerous driving.