Another dash cam video

Not sure if this was posted on here. If it was feel free to delete this post.

youtu.be/kgNHUdWKEZM

What a ■■■■■■. With dash cam evidence, If you get brake tested you should be allowed to smash right into the back of them. Although this amateur behind the wheels biggest mistake was repeatedly blasting (well, beeping!) his horn and letting wvm know how much it was annoying him
And what kind of simpleton does that with the companys name, email, phone number and address plastered all over the vehicle? Muppet.
I dont buy into the whole dash cam warrior thing but for instances like this its more than justified.

The superstar flat to the matt jock is a ■■■■ too… he is not allowed in lane 2. Clearly much more to this, but the video has conveniently been “Trimmed down”

Would it have killed him to sit behind for 10 miles? of course not, but he probably was on job and knock and can’t stand travelling less than 89km/h… Oh, and the horn… lol, that showed him :unamused:

The HGV Driver is a credit to drivers up and down the country… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

A right pair of cabbages.

Lorry driver is either challenged in the trouser department or agency.

It looks like a simulator to me ,& not real ■■■■■ cam footage, not a very good camera

Very realistic simulation then. Looks like A1 up near Leeming bar area. Our hgv driver here is just as much of a knob as the van driver.

I was coming s/b up that section of the A1 a few week ago and was stuck behind an old ■■■■ doing 35mph all the way through the roadworks :unamused: I dare not go into the width restriction to overtake him as I would’ve have been caught on the cameras they have up so had to sit behind him for about 8 mile :unamused:
You should’ve seen the trucks behind me it was like Convoy :smiley: Trouble is I bet most of them thought it was me holding everyone up :confused:

Has this been forwarded to the Fleet Manager at Worcester Bosch yet - if not I would suggest it gets sent to him/her, and copied to the Managing Director of Worcester Bosch.

Interestingly WB are proud members of FTA Van ExceLlence so they will come down on this like a ton of bricks!!

Simulation? Really? Looks kosher to me. Both cerebrally deficient morons who are better suited to burger flipping or standing in front of a conveyor belt. Obviously, something transpired between these two amoeba prior to the footage shown.

Both as bad as each other,what’s the HGV driver achieve by doing what he does…nothing!
I’d of just sat back and let mr can man carry on,if they had of hit each other they both would of been in the ■■■■,surprised the HGV driver willingly shared that footage tbh it just shows what an aggressive driver he is and one day I’m sure he will come a cropper.

It’s interesting that the video begins with the lorry driver blowing the horn whilst overtaking the van, it could be that the van driver just didn’t like being overtaken or the horn blowing, or it could be that there was more to the story than the video shows, we all know there are some crazy people on the roads but that’s a hell of a reaction from someone who just “doesn’t like being overtaken”.

My guess is that we’ll never know if this is the whole story or not, but I’m always sceptical of videos that start part way through an incident.

EDTRUCK:
Has this been forwarded to the Fleet Manager at Worcester Bosch yet

Yes it has, in one of the video comments someone has posted the following link.
twitter.com/WorcesterBosch/stat … 1815683072

a couple of other videos all with a relation to the name that is shown in the video of the original post

youtube.com/watch?v=xWLJTwWuDek
he certainly likes the sound of his own horn

in this next one he sees someone driving erratically so decides to tail gate whilst filming with (quite likely) a hand held camera, all whilst driving an articulated lorry at a junction - some distinctive livery can be seen through the mirror at 1:03
youtube.com/watch?v=YqX9phsdeeo

the most disturbing aspect of this driver (if it is the same person?) is not the crap driving, it is the fact he has reviewed the videos and proudly uploads them to youtube for the world to watch - bizarre

Well well!! One of Eddie’s finest no less!
Dude needs a good slap. You never know, it might even awaken long dormant driving abilities (doubt it though)

Play time at the chimp enclosure, a right pair of muppets.

Bloke in the lorry should be removed from being anywhere near such vehicles, reactions like that on the open road over a sustained period of time do not belong in a lorry cab…surely he wasn’t thick enough to submit the footage himself, if he was he needs a full time carer.

Robert Sheridan. Prick.

The stobbie driver does like his horn…

Dont think i have used mine that often on the road in a year then he does in the 3 clips listed here…

Would love to see more of the a1 clip thou. Mainly 5 mins be4 he has uploaded from.
Van driver out of order but what has caused his driving to drop to a poor standard.
Was it the poor standard of the arctic driver■■?

wouldn’t it be funny if the idiot in the bosch van had learnt his idiotic brake testing antics from watching the following video. take note of the name on the video - you really can’t make this stuff up,
youtube.com/watch?v=eZF1Naj2rCM

He was summonsed in 2012 for his driving.

SusanH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWLJTwWuDek

That van driver shares my opinion of the CPC, he had it put onto a private plate

BU11 CPC :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I hate to say it, but it looks like he may even be agency…

youtube.com/watch?v=UP9xd2NA_9I

He pans the camera round and you can clearly see him driving a car in an orange hi-vis.

This ■■■■ shouldn’t be allowed on the road.