Another dash cam video

trubster:
I hate to say it, but it looks like he may even be agency…

youtube.com/watch?v=UP9xd2NA_9I

He pans the camera round and you can clearly see him driving a car in an orange hi-vis.

This [zb] shouldn’t be allowed on the road.

This guy is actually ■■ in deluded,he drives up the side of a HGV on a slip road and stops there then all of a sudden that’s the HGV drivers fault,someone should ram his ■■ in dash cam right up his arse.

tachograph:
He was summonsed in 2012 for his driving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRYvOwJIjM

Nice piece of driving there- not!
WTF was that all about?
Looks like the plod thought the same. :unamused:

Sorry all about my driving on that clip.

I had dropped my tangerine in the footwell, and the excessive use of the horn was my forehead hitting the steering wheel.

Got it in the end though. (Had to throw a couple of damaged segments at a cyclist).

The-Snowman:
What a ■■■■■■. With dash cam evidence, If you get brake tested you should be allowed to smash right into the back of them. Although this amateur behind the wheels biggest mistake was repeatedly blasting (well, beeping!) his horn and letting wvm know how much it was annoying him
And what kind of simpleton does that with the companys name, email, phone number and address plastered all over the vehicle? Muppet.
I dont buy into the whole dash cam warrior thing but for instances like this its more than justified.

agree with that,personally if I could have stopped him after getting past I would have pulled him from the van and educated him,not usually a violent type but that would have done it for me without a doubt

Gembo:

tachograph:

WTF was that all about?

unless he forced the car he overtook onto the pavement when he pulled back in I cannot see what he done wrong,am I missing something[for the record though I would not do what he did I would have stayed behind the VW]

eagerbeaver:
I had dropped my tangerine in the footwell, and the excessive use of the horn was my forehead hitting the steering wheel.

A creative mind, or the voice of experience? :smiley:

truckman020:

The-Snowman:
What a ■■■■■■. With dash cam evidence, If you get brake tested you should be allowed to smash right into the back of them. Although this amateur behind the wheels biggest mistake was repeatedly blasting (well, beeping!) his horn and letting wvm know how much it was annoying him
And what kind of simpleton does that with the companys name, email, phone number and address plastered all over the vehicle? Muppet.
I dont buy into the whole dash cam warrior thing but for instances like this its more than justified.

agree with that,personally if I could have stopped him after getting past I would have pulled him from the van and educated him,not usually a violent type but that would have done it for me without a doubt

Did you ever wonder why the van driver was being such an idiot? Probably because the bigger idiot behind him did something before the filming started.
Both the brainless morons should be banned for life from driving.

tachograph:
It’s interesting that the video begins with the lorry driver blowing the horn whilst overtaking the van, it could be that the van driver just didn’t like being overtaken or the horn blowing, or it could be that there was more to the story than the video shows, we all know there are some crazy people on the roads but that’s a hell of a reaction from someone who just “doesn’t like being overtaken”.

My guess is that we’ll never know if this is the whole story or not, but I’m always sceptical of videos that start part way through an incident.

EDTRUCK:
Has this been forwarded to the Fleet Manager at Worcester Bosch yet

Yes it has, in one of the video comments someone has posted the following link.
twitter.com/WorcesterBosch/stat … 1815683072

have to admit I slated the van driver,but afterwards thought what did the hgv driver do further back to pxxs him off

One thing when you see stuff like this you never see what happened before.
I’m sure the van driver thought I know with my company and reg on show I will be a ■■■■ today but takes 2 and all that if the artic cut him or not .

Haha-not from experience. I like my fruit to be ’ green '.

I agree with the worlds greatest tactical pursuit trainer on this one. Two dangerous bellends.

This Sheridan knob is clearly an agency driver. Stobart drivers DO NOT have access to dashcam footage. 2 of the 3 clips shown from him are from the same dashcam. The third clip ( which sadly shows our livery ), is obviously from a hand held device.

I am not a grass or a troublemaker. However this ■■■ IS going to cause an accident, and I don’t want it to involve any of my mates at work, or any of my peers on here. Monsieur bellend will be checked out tomorrow via my ops manager. It is unlikely he will be in our wagons again.

Certainly not out of my depot.

truckman020:

Gembo:

tachograph:

WTF was that all about?

unless he forced the car he overtook onto the pavement when he pulled back in I cannot see what he done wrong,am I missing something[for the record though I would not do what he did I would have stayed behind the VW]

Obviously the plod had a better view of the goings on but it looked like an aggressive manoeuvre from here.
If hes driving an artic, I would think it caused the silver civic to take avasive action when he slung it back into lane 1 before he ran out of road.
Like you, no way I’d have gone for that in a truck.

Tell you what Thickman. If you cant see what he has done wrong in that clip, a different career is the way forward for you.

truckman020:

Gembo:

tachograph:

WTF was that all about?

That kind of thing happens there all the time, usually a flashy German vehicle flying up the outside lane at speed and cutting in at the last second. Never seen anyone pulled up for it, he must have had bad luck that day :confused:

G6Bob:
That kind of thing happens there all the time, usually a flashy German vehicle flying up the outside lane at speed and cutting in at the last second. Never seen anyone pulled up for it, he must have had bad luck that day :confused:

Those flashy German vehicles probably slip in with no drama though, this vegetable was driving an artic.

Nothing to do with luck, everything to do with being a cabbage.

+1 primate.

I think we ALL need to comment on this red ends YouTube channel :grimacing: :grimacing:
Iv never seen so many aggressive driving incidents in one lifetime :grimacing:
Let the abuse begin :smiley: :smiley:

He might repeat that Jay person and make his videos private which we know leads on to another guy making uncomfortable crying video’s.

Mattwoodtransport:
I think we ALL need to comment on this red ends YouTube channel…

He’s very active on facebook, perhaps you should invite him over here so we can all set about him like a pack of rabid dogs.

Mattwoodtransport:
I think we ALL need to comment on this red ends YouTube channel :grimacing: :grimacing:
Iv never seen so many aggressive driving incidents in one lifetime :grimacing:
Let the abuse begin :smiley: :smiley:

You see that bell end “Trucker Jay” a few weeks back?? He was about the same price.
I reckon this latest ■■■■■■■■■ is his dad. :grimacing:

IMO the car/van driver is a prick-simples[emoji16]