Dangerous drivers school

Anybody been watching this on channel 5? We all know there are a load of dangerous drivers on the road, this program seems to have found a good cross section of idiots. I wouldn’t be suprised if there cars are marked now as there reg plates aint been blurred. Hope the law get these numpties off the road asap.

I’m convinced this is staged, and those cars are on trailers being pulled for filming. Either way , the AA don’t look good in this. The part where the blonde girl was out with the female instructor, why wasn’t she wearing her seatbelt properly. At the point where the Van blasted the horn, the Instructor made out it was typical white van man behavoiur. I certainly wouldn’t want to do my test with the AA after that showing if thats a typical Instructors standards.

why havent the police charged any of these dangerous drivers they have the video evidence :bulb: :bulb:

matey from essex should have his licence taken away and made to resit his test, that has to be the worse driving i have ever seen, i know i am no saint like to let my hair down at the weekends when out in my car but that takes the ■■■■ the way he was driving :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Just watching it now, looks like some dodgy editing and stupid comments made for TV.

If they were really that bad, those young 2 would definately have had an accident by now.

I did a collection at a quarry today and if they’d been driving like that, they’d have been being scraped off my bumper.

I drive quick, but they drive BAD. And the attitude is as bad as the driving.

I’d give that Sam 1 though, she’s fit :smiley:

And Stephs best friend too :slight_smile:

waynedl:
If they were really that bad, those young 2 would definately have had an accident by now.

the problem is the bell ends like that young guy driving, eating and on the phone whilst tailgating always seem to get away with it :imp:

We all have to remember that these are TV shows - end of! It is designed to do exactly what we are doing, talking about it, that way we get so enraged about it that you will not miss the next episode or series. :smiley:

brados:
We all have to remember that these are TV shows - end of! It is designed to do exactly what we are doing, talking about it, that way we get so enraged about it that you will not miss the next episode or series. :smiley:

the same was said about Stobarts Trucks and Trailers but no one seemed to think that it was embelished for tv, fair enough their are idiot stobarts drivers and there are idiot car drivers too. Some of the Trucks and Trailers things that people on here laughed about were blatantly editted for the purpose of the telly, but it didnt stop the slagging matches. :unamused:

roughyed:
I’m convinced this is staged, and those cars are on trailers being pulled for filming. Either way , the AA don’t look good in this. At the point where the Van blasted the horn, the Instructor made out it was typical white van man behavoiur. I certainly wouldn’t want to do my test with the AA after that showing if thats a typical Instructors standards.

The woman who uttered white van man was the old birds daughter not the instructor.

Had my fair share of idiots the last two weeks. just trying my new dash cam. No sound as I swear a lot!