just a question

Ok, have a read of what i posted to a video of a bloke just filming bad drivers
My post which is a simple question,

what is your aim with all your videos? i am from your area and notice the driving that goes on but you should also know that some people in the south are dodgy and could do something, camera or no camera. Don’t take this as a offer of violence but it’s just some advice

His reply,

There are lots of people filming bad driving, thousands even. Most are just tired of misbehaviour on the roads, and want to change things.

I’d be very careful on your offers of violence. Your details have been recorded, and you can now easily be traced back to your house and computer by the police.

Makes me laugh as there was no offer what so ever but this bloke feels the need to just pee people off.

I feel sorry for you HGV drivers who drive about in london having to put up with this crap, Oh the question was

Do you think there was an offer?

Not that i am worried

■■■■ him, he’s just a keyboard warrior. Lets’s see the vid :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t see any threat, in fact you went out of your way to point that out.

He seems to be the one whos actually trying to provoke trouble mate ,not you.
I didnt see any offer or threat of violence in your question. :unamused:

It could be construed as a veiled threat by someone who is slightly paranoid.

youtube.com/watch?v=J81dl9n7 … ture=inbox

This is the video in question lol

this video below makes me laugh. He thinks i am the driver lol
youtube.com/watch?v=GnYy9rzU … ture=inbox

Can you enlighten me as to the quote “Some people in the south are " dodgy” “and could do something” from what i read in the papers,dodgy people are from the north, east west and south.

watching the video, I noticed that the headlights were reflecting what looked like flashing red lights. They seemed too fast to be indicators (unless driving with faulty flashers).
Looked to me like the red lights on a police car.

i am from London also but what i mean by that is not all people you meet on the roads in London are OK. My old mate had a baseball bat put to him because he cut the bloke up by mistake. That’s what i am on about

Anyway i am from Croydon

del949:
watching the video, I noticed that the headlights were reflecting what looked like flashing red lights. They seemed too fast to be indicators (unless driving with faulty flashers).
Looked to me like the red lights on a police car.

The guy who made the video is on one of those cycles you sit down in and pedal. Cyclists often use flashing red lights instead of the more normal steady ones.

you see the nutters further away

mickyblue:
i am from London also but what i mean by that is not all people you meet on the roads in London are OK. My old mate had a baseball bat put to him because he cut the bloke up by mistake. That’s what i am on about

Anyway i am from Croydon

You have my depest sympathy.
It must be painful to witness your familiar surroundings become third world, increasingly so as each day goes by.
I witnessed it myself when I got stuck there in December, to see people who are only used to a donkey and cart, trying to drive a mechanically propelled vehicle in just one inch of snow was massively frustrating to me and caused me to go over my working and driving hours :frowning:
I can`t wait to leave the south of England, it is becoming a third world khak hole very quickly.

The guy who made the video is on one of those cycles you sit down in and pedal. Cyclists often use flashing red lights instead of the more normal steady ones.

that explains the lights…also explains his attitude :smiley:

what is at about cyclists?
no cost, no pollution…oh yes, no tax or insurance either but they have the right to criticise everyone else on the road

mickyblue:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J81dl9n7iVE&lc=9e5DSARm-84WBFk0VANnb5duR4LxDoYYC7CpUufK5ik&feature=inbox

I left him a comment which will confuse him more.

del949:

no cost, no pollution…oh yes, no tax or insurance either but they have the right to criticise everyone else on the road

No tax, check out some cars on the road at the moment, they also pay no tax, or VED as its called.
Anyway, the guy is a camera warrior. The whole “come on hit me, your on camera” really annoys me. Like the camera is the weapon.
Although he did try and teach this guy some lessons, which i dont think worked but at least he tried

JoeG:

del949:

No tax, check out some cars on the road at the moment, they also pay no tax, or VED as its called.
Anyway, the guy is a camera warrior. The whole “come on hit me, your on camera” really annoys me. Like the camera is the weapon.
Although he did try and teach this guy some lessons, which i dont think worked but at least he tried
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12fMTAQyXTI&feature=related

Notice the cycle lane go through it’s own tunnel though?

waynedl:

JoeG:

del949:

Notice the cycle lane go through it’s own tunnel though?

I do, but you see my point. If your going to ride on the road like he is doing(and any cyclist has the right to do) then he is educating someone to not do something that kills people each year.
However, going by that cyclists reaction its survival of the fittest and the smartest, because after nearly being taken out once he goes down the left again.

JoeG:

He didn’t shout abuse at that idiot like he does to the ones who are in the tin cans though.

mickfly:

mickyblue:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J81dl9n7iVE&lc=9e5DSARm-84WBFk0VANnb5duR4LxDoYYC7CpUufK5ik&feature=inbox

I left him a comment which will confuse him more.

LMFAO you sod micky

Sorry Micky, couldn’t resist.
Has some balls telling Gypo’s to put their phones down here… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFetLbf9xv0&feature=related, but he himself doesn’t know how to stay in the cycle lane most of the time, and is riding in the main carriageway.