just a question

mickfly:

JoeG:
Although he did try and teach this guy some lessons, which i dont think worked but at least he tried
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12fMTAQyXTI&feature=related

He didn’t shout abuse at that idiot like he does to the ones who are in the tin cans though.

Your right he doesnt, but does that matter? Will him shouting abuse help the guy not go down the left of trucks? To be honest the only thing i can see that will stop that is the guy being wiped out, but i could be wrong.

Was the ikea lorry, in another vid, meant to jump the bus lane to turn left at that junction? He did everything in accordance with the law.

Is it because darn Larnd’n, everyone is tooled up wiv shootaz where as up north we just kick the crap out of you :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
Is it because darn Larnd’n, everyone is tooled up wiv shootaz where as up north we just kick the crap out of you :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

del949:
watching the video, I noticed that the headlights were reflecting what looked like flashing red lights. They seemed too fast to be indicators (unless driving with faulty flashers).
Looked to me like the red lights on a police car.

Check the guys other videos…

He rides a low bicycle :wink:

Hey, this guy is actually our ally: see that comment:

There certainly are some crazy cyclists out there. I doubt any of us would slag you off, I and many others recognise just how good most HGV drivers are, far better on average than car drivers. I’m very grateful, I see just how good you guys are on a daily basis. I’ve written a fair few thank you letters to companies for particularly excellent driving I’ve seen.

orys:

del949:
watching the video, I noticed that the headlights were reflecting what looked like flashing red lights. They seemed too fast to be indicators (unless driving with faulty flashers).
Looked to me like the red lights on a police car.

Check the guys other videos…

He rides a low bicycle :wink:

Hes on a racing recumbent type thing. Its a bit of bling really and you can see how he has lights on flashing so you cant miss the guy. It would just be better if he kept some views to himself. Hes on a cycling forum that im on.

I am sure there is some law against videoing someone without their permisson, also IIRC there is also a law against putting video/photos of children onto the internet without the permisson of the parents, having said that I to dont like people driving with a mobile to their ear, lol a fun game (although illegal) give someone a beep when their on the phone sending their mobile into the footwell lol

DABenji:
I am sure there is some law against videoing someone without their permisson, also IIRC there is also a law against putting video/photos of children onto the internet without the permisson of the parents, having said that I to dont like people driving with a mobile to their ear, lol a fun game (although illegal) give someone a beep when their on the phone sending their mobile into the footwell lol

Not illegal, it’s to let them know you are there.
I did it once and they lost control and went up the kerb, so I won’t do it again, unless I think they are about to drift into me. :smiling_imp: