Your location

Over quite some years I’ve observed so many TN members ask location specific questions. e.g. Where can I get a C2 day job, Euro job, where can I rent a unit/trailer, where can i get my trailer chassis painted? etc. etc. but you do not mention your location and, annoyingly, do not show it in your profile so that it shows next to your user name/avatar.

It really is very useful if you show your location. We’re not asking for your street address, just a general idea.

Thanks chaps and chapesses.

I for one, and I’m sure there’ll be others, just ignore many questions when location is not given, when in fact I might know a contact in your area, if only I knew where that was.

^ Like he said…

Can’t remember who it was on here but someone asked me where I was located, there’s only so much you can do :laughing:

FarnboroughBoy11:
Can’t remember who it was on here but someone asked me where I was located, there’s only so much you can do :laughing:

this is not restricted to this website. i wanted a downpipe from someone in the car club. i asked when he can get it to me and his reply was whenever you can collect it mate. his location is birmingham and my location says falkirk :unamused:

i agree, theres posts i could answer, but as you say, no way of knowing where they are, if theyre that lazy that they cant say, stuff em. Same as people asking questions thatve been asked loads of times on here, they cant be bothered to do a search :unamused: :unamused: :imp: