signing up

why don’t the new members that register put down where they are from :question:
you look through their profile to find out about them and all you get is the name
at least give us a clue :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Which is also particularly irritating is when they are asking about training/jobs/rates of pay, etc. They seem to fail to realize that useful answers to such questions can only be provided relative to geographical areas.

Perhaps Rikki should see if Location can be made into a ‘Required Field’

Having said that, I don’t think my profile shows my location. :blush: Except, I know where I am. I’m at home. Simple ain’t it. :laughing:

Krankee:
Which is also particularly irritating is when they are asking about training/jobs/rates of pay, etc. They seem to fail to realize that useful answers to such questions can only be provided relative to geographical areas.

Perhaps Rikki should see if Location can be made into a ‘Required Field’

Having said that, I don’t think my profile shows my location. :blush: Except, I know where I am. I’m at home. Simple ain’t it. :laughing:

yeah but can you prove your at home :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I agree with you Kitkat on the location thing.

I mean even if you don’t want to put your home town you should at least put your county.

Come on rikki, how about it? Make it a ‘required field’.

Off now to check my profile :blush:

i agree with kit kat too…i ain’t got no probs with mine though i think it’s pretty self explanatory…i hope it is anyways :confused: :confused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: