New to this Forum

Morning all
I stumbled across this forum last week and have managed to sign up today.
I’ve had my Class 1 since '94 and have had some cracking jobs and some pretty bad one’s.
I’m based in Kent and got myself an average job doing a mixture of UK and Europe.

Welcome Booked in when?? Hope you’re not an animal lover as this seems to be road-kill week!

Booked in when??:
Morning all
I’ve had my Class 1 since '94 and have had some cracking jobs and some pretty bad one’s.
I’m based in Kent and got myself an average job doing a mixture of UK and Europe.

Hi mate. yeh most of us here have average and below average jobs , but at least it gives us summet to moan about… it,s what we are good at on here :laughing: :laughing:

Hi

Welcome, We are all mad, we all love Eddie’s trucks, and we all worry about the children.

hi and welcome

we even have some so called professionals

Think of the cats.

hello have one of these …

p noodle1.jpg

robroy:

Booked in when??:
Morning all

Hi mate. yeh most of us here have average and below average jobs , but at least it gives us summet to moan about… it,s what we are good at on here :laughing: :laughing:

Mine have ranged from belly tanks full of cherry to WSB and F1…
As for moaning its what they taught me before I hooked up my first trailer :slight_smile:

bowser:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327241729.180530.jpg

If it was a beef and tomato one I’d snap it up but I’ll stick to one of these :wink:
Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

Booked in when??:

bowser:

If it was a beef and tomato one I’d snap it up but I’ll stick to one of these :wink:

pnoodle10.jpg

what are you a girl .? :grimacing:

bowser:

Booked in when??:

bowser:

what are you a girl .? :grimacing:

Dam I’ve been outed :wink: