Long time browser, first time poster

Good morning, have been browsing the forum for a while and thought I would sign up and say hello, I am a 34 year old wet behind the ears class one driver with only 17 years class one experience(passed at 17 in the army) :laughing:
Been driving commercially for about 12 years mostly on tippers, started for aja smith at clitheroe then onto scrap tippers up until redundancy 2 years ago, found another job after a month or so driving another scrap tipper and 6 months later found myself jobless again. I am now employed as a container driver mostly working out of Liverpool but do get around to all the other major ports sometimes, pays not great, tackles not the best but it’s a job and it’s very laid back compared to what I am used to.
Anyway enough of my rambling on, just thought I would pop on and say hello!!!

Hello, and welcome.

Now, when would you like your first argument? We are taking bookings now and the slots are filling up very quickly, especially those after 11PM Friday and Saturday. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

howdy. i’m glad you’re working again, end of the day a jobs a job. dont be shy.

Welcome Gary :slight_smile: As Mr Holic said, arguments are filling quickly, favourite topics at the moment appear to be Stobarts, youngsters carving up jobs, and standards of driving…
Take your pick and wade in :laughing:

The Sarge:
Welcome Gary :slight_smile: As Mr Holic said, arguments are filling quickly, favourite topics at the moment appear to be Stobarts, youngsters carving up jobs, and standards of driving…

:laughing: welcome friend!!

Welcome. What’s your opinion of zip merging? JOKE! Ouch. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers lads, just deciding on which argument to throw my size 10’s into, oh did I mention I’m ex SAS… :laughing:

Gary5321:
Cheers lads, just deciding on which argument to throw my size 10’s into, oh did I mention I’m ex SAS… :laughing:

Cool, you must have some stories to tell! :laughing:

:laughing:

The Sarge:

Don’t talk bollox - you sit there spouting about … sorry - forrgot it’s not the weekend any more :laughing: Can I save this till next Saturday after about 11 a.m.■■ :wink:

Oh - and welcome Gary 5321.

Dont PM tyler,he doesnt like that,told me to zedbee off.

Good evening. Plenty of subjects on here to â– â– â– â– â–  about.

Gary5321:

You’ll fit in just fine, I like you already. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

toby1234abc:
Dont PM tyler,he doesnt like that,told me to zedbee off.

What do u expect when u insult me through pm :unamused: :unamused:

Coffeeholic:
Hello, and welcome.

Now, when would you like your first argument? We are taking bookings now and the slots are filling up very quickly, especially those after 11PM Friday and Saturday. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

LMAO, by the way the slots are all mine :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Welcome. Make sure to give your opinions about zip-merging and keeping to the 40 limit. Oh yes, there is a guy on here called Rob K, be sure to tell him any plans you have to become an OD. :laughing:

Welcome Gary! If you’re not too enamoured of your present job can I suggest you give Stobarts a try? :wink:

I’m actually weighing up the pro’s and cons of a job at esl running out of widnes :laughing:
It’s a 1 1/2 hours away from home so a bit of a trek

You know what to expect then!

I also am a long-time reader, then lurker, so shall hijack Gary’s thread to do my intro as well :slight_smile:

I’m a ■■■■■ cyclist that the SAS couldn’t cope with.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: