just joined

good morning . just regestiered at long last …hope you will all be nice, as im a coach driver :open_mouth: at the moment BUT going for my class 2 in march :smiley:

welcome to trucknet. You will love it , its the best transport website by far.

Coach drivers are professionals too…welcome :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome to the madhouse Simon, it will be good to see the views of a coach driver.

Welcome Simon,

Is driving coaches really as bad as some people would have us believe?? :question:

Welcome Simon, your just down the road from me. You need a decent instructor, then just ask.

Cheers

Ian.

Welcome Simon.

Welcome Simon, hope you enjoy it.

Are you Shearing?

No sod off and find your own :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to our corner of the madhouse

Liberace:
Welcome Simon, your just down the road from me. You need a decent instructor, then just ask.

Cheers

Ian.

how do you know one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh welcome to trucknet simon,nice to have another bus driver convert to the truckers world. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thank you all. yes coaching is as bad as you think :imp: whatever you do ,dont go into it thinking its better than trucking… :frowning: ill have a good rant another time, just hope trucking is how i remember it :smiley:

Bonjour Simon,and welcome to TruckNet.

Feel free to post any questions,and then sit back and wait to be ridiculed err,laughed at,errr,given the correct information by the fine bunch of members we have on here. :wink:

Ken.

Hi & welcome to Truck Net.
Your not the only one here with a PSV, so your not on your own.

Hi welcome to trucknet! :wink:

Hi and welcome to trucknet Simon :smiley:

welcome simonmr2 to the mad house that is truck net…see ur from my neck of the woods you dont work for austen clarke do ya as my step dad drives for em

Hiya Simon, and again, welcome to TruckNetUK mate…

Theres one thing that always sticks in my mind about the difference with Driving Trucks and Driving Coaches…

Our Loads dont scream and shout if you break hard… Yours do… LOL :wink:

Welcome Simon - You’ll find this site useful to solve any trucking questions or queries, be prepared to read an awful lot of moaning, groaning and whining as well… we’ve got to tell someone, wives don’t want to know! :laughing:

AndyM:
Theres one thing that always sticks in my mind about the difference with Driving Trucks and Driving Coaches…

Our Loads dont scream and shout if you break hard… Yours do… LOL :wink:

Yeah but I remember having to restack 24 pallets of tins (in my young innocence) after an emergency stop when some one pulled out on me! :exclamation: Not good!! :imp:

At least the passengers pick themselves up!! :laughing: :wink:

Welcome Simon…dont forget we have limiters on our machines now :laughing: :laughing:
are you shaw no positive
grey green…no blue and red…
(sorry malc)
have a nice day