"OI" YOU.. Yes YOU reading this

Do you join in the converstaions here or just read??..

At this time 8pm Sunday the unregistered visitors outnumber the regiastered members.

This site relies on YOU, the members to create and join in the conversations… impart your knowledge and wisdom, ask the unknown, and share the humour in your days work.

TruckNet UK is here as a resource, and to share the fun, and disappointments of this driving life…

so dont be a lurker… register (Its FREE ) and jump straight in… thats what this site is here for!!

Most of the subjects have been covered as such.

Overtaking
Cars cutting us up
RDC waiting times
Driver hours
Running bent
Just passed my test etc

Gets a bit repetitive after a while.

Still good to have moan, contribute opinions, offer advice and have a good laugh at some of the others clowns and their topics though :smiley:

Brgds

Speedy

have a look at the daily news forum for new topics surely theres something on there worth a opinion
maybe something debatable?

jon

dont be shy we dont bite (well some do) :wink:

It’s often been the case I come in scan the trucknet pages and off to bed,too tired to make a contribution!

It’s also traditionally been considered good ‘netiquette’ on joining a new forum/mailing list/newsgroup/etc. to wait a while to gauge the feel of the community before posting.

THat’d be my fault for sending muppets here from Usenet.

Conor:
THat’d be my fault for sending muppets here from Usenet.

And keep on doing it…

Newsgroups a few years ago were the drivers only way of talking over the net… and I used them as did many other members here… but the overload of spam and ■■■■ links was one of the reasons Anna Sharp, Russ Gratton and I agreed the need for one single forum for UK drivers… and what you have here is the evolution of that realisation

and the reason this site is so succesful…

so keep pointing them in our direction… Netiquette has never been a truck drivers strong point!!! :smiley:

I only ever really post to a trivial matter or to voice an opinion on something i dont agree with, call it debating, but like i was asked here before, just post, say what you want,(within reason), so i pretty much do, and havent been in any trouble with the mob(sorry) mods yet!! :smiley:

regards

kev

Kev, I just looked you up in the ‘Official TruckNet UK Moderators Handbook’ and you are on the ‘Good Boys’ page so you must be doing something right. :wink: :smiley: :wink:

What page am I on?And has Taz got a page to himself (missing you Taz!) :laughing:

You have to have made 40 posts before you get on a page. :wink: :smiley: So at this moment only 12 more posts from you needed. :slight_smile:

Coffeeholic:
You have to have made 40 posts before you get on a page. :wink: :smiley: So at this moment only 12 more posts from you needed. :slight_smile:

Speak for yourself, Neil…he’s been on my “watch” list since day one!!! :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

just had a look on the members list and theres over 100 folks who haven’t posted but have joined.

there must be something you have a opinion on. :smiley:

go on take the plundge pit that magic 1 underneath your name :wink:

as they say “come on in the waters lovely” :wink: :wink:

jon