Just fathomed how to post messages and thought id say hi to all you folks out
there… :stuck_out_tongue: :exclamation:
Hey Jammymutt ,hows the new job going :question:

hi hodgy, how you doing and welcome to trucknet.no doudt you have been sitting on the wings looking in and decided to say hello.like alot out there who register and never say hi.we don’t bite(honest) :laughing: it’s good to see new members joining in even if they don’t drive for a living,they might only need advise and where better to get that advise :question: you got it trucknet :wink:
hope to read your threads and please don’t be a stranger. :laughing:

Welcome Hodgy.

Bully

Hodgy, welcome to TruckNet.

I see it’s taken you nearly three weeks to ‘come in from the cold’ (i.e. between registering and posting) :smiley:

It is important that people contribute rather than just ‘lurk’ on the sidelines. This site is free to the users and remains so due to the valued contributions from advertisers.

For their part, advertisers like to see a return on their investment, and the more that members contribute, serves to demonstrate that advertisers’ investments are proving fruitful to a wider audience rather than just supporting a ‘talking shop’ for a limited clique.

It’s not quite a “use it or lose it” scenario, and hopefully, will never reach that stage, but the greater that an individual is ‘active’ on the site, helps to ensure future sucess.

Welcome Hodgy mate.
Nice to see a Midlander join Truck Net.
It makes a difference from all the Jocks and the Geordies ! :laughing:

(Hee Hee have I started something now ? )

Look forward to reading your posts.

Cheers,

Niall.

got a problem niall with the superior race lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

we are just here to educate you’s southerners :laughing: :laughing:

Whoops ! sorry KitKat,

Half Uddingston and half Birmingham :laughing:

Which half needs educating :smiley:

Cheers,

Niall.

Hey Niall, if you are going to start a fight, don’t meet half way - Yorkshire is in a bad enough state as it is!!!

Sorry Andy - I meant me.

My Father was from Glasgow and my Mother from Birmingham.

Kit Kat knows the Highland connection mate.

If we did have a scrap it would be around the Lake District - thats about half way :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers,

Niall.

Hi Mark,

Which job do you mean? i have been doing some agency work and am now fulltime at TNT in Grantham its about time you got your class 1 and joined me mate , the jobs fine though easier than driving for a merchant`s and so laid back, get your class 1 and you can earn DOUBLE what they are paying you there,have you seen this a local company willing to pay for your class 1?.

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4728

Hows TP? i bet they are all glad im gone now !! sick of someone who speaks their mind i guess :slight_smile::).

Glad to see you using Trucknet you should visit us more often i`ll phone you at the weekend .

Niall:
Whoops ! sorry KitKat,

Half Uddingston and half Birmingham :laughing:

Which half needs educating :smiley:

Cheers,

Niall.

uddingston i reckon :laughing: :laughing:

WELCOME!!! to the madhouse mate :laughing: :laughing: and unlike the rest idont care where ya come from :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Are the Tenement blocks still there KitKat ?

Or are the Tenement Blocks full of Super Tennants :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As Rab C Nesbit Said " Gis a tin Jamsie " :laughing:

Cheers,

Niall.