Hello everyone

hello everyone
just a quikie to introduce myself, my name is steve,i live in lincs,
now the bad news lol i`m a coach driver but dont hold that against me cos i got my rigid aswell and looking to move over pretty soon, fed up with all the continental stuff,
regards
steve

Welcome to Coachnet … err i ment trucknet :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

welcome to trucknet you are starting to see sence that truckers are better than bus drivers :laughing: :laughing: ding ding fares please :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:slight_smile: Welcome to TruckNet, fellow Professional driver ! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

kitkat:
welcome to trucknet you are starting to see sence that truckers are better than bus drivers :laughing: :laughing: ding ding fares please :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know plenty bus and coach driver that are better drivers than truck drivers :open_mouth: come to think of it I also know loads of car drivers who are better drivers then some truck drivers!
making generalisations does no one any favours!
In my experience the worst drivers are the ones who think they are better than the rest!

Welcome to TruckNet Steve hope you enjoy your time here! :wink:

TC:

kitkat:

I know plenty bus and coach driver that are better drivers than truck drivers :open_mouth: come to think of it I also know loads of car drivers who are better drivers then some truck drivers!
making generalisations does no one any favours!
In my experience the worst drivers are the ones who think they are better than the rest!

Welcome to TruckNet Steve hope you enjoy your time here! :wink:

hey tc lighten up mate it was a joke my father was a bus driver for 26 years mate,he was one of the old bus drivers mate,not like now when they chop off your left leg :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hello & Welcome Steve. What is about Continental that your fed up with? Is it the time away from home or the punters??

Just interested to know.

Cheers,
Paul.