Similar to this, but for coach drivers?

Does anyone know if there is a forum similar to this one, but centred around coach drivers as opposed to lorry drivers?

Such things as the jobs, nostalgia sections etc…

EDIT:

:laughing:, stupid me found one right after posting.

Are you going to post a link to it in case others may wish to visit it :question:

I’m sure that would violate rule 6. :wink:

tofer:

You may be right there :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hi
The link you are looking for is

coachdriverforum.co.uk/welcome/

It is a very well run and informative site- very much like this one really- there is a very good jobs section on there- free to register too

Good luck :smiley: :smiley:

Thats the one.

Darby Flyer:
Thats the one.

How do you find it??

ROG:

tofer:

you need to read the rules again !!

it’s not commercial advertising , it’s not a truck related site, it’s wasn’t posted for no reason other than to attract members to the site.

it was posted as an answer to a question - not a problem as far as I can see !!!

chevmac:

Darby Flyer:
Thats the one.

How do you find it??

it only let me view a few posts before it asked me to register :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Denis

Cat D on licence but never driven one in anger :wink:

Ooh look at that .I,m a moderator on there.Okay do I have to get my coat now ? :laughing:

Denis F:

ROG:

tofer:

you need to read the rules again !!

it’s not commercial advertising , it’s not a truck related site, it’s wasn’t posted for no reason other than to attract members to the site.

it was posted as an answer to a question - not a problem as far as I can see !!!

Thanks Denis

It may be naive of me- don’t know all the posting rules but it was posted in response to another members question- trying to help :smiley: :smiley:

I had a quick read of the site. All i found was them moaning about coach bays and bragging about blocking trucks in when having their breaks. Oh and they like their backhanders as well, god help you if you take their perks away. :smiley:

LASHHGV:
I had a quick read of the site. All i found was them moaning about coach bays and bragging about blocking trucks in when having their breaks. Oh and they like their backhanders as well, god help you if you take their perks away. :smiley:

Have you taken a good look at some of the people on this site- winging is their full time occupation :imp: :imp:

I moan with the best of them i think its a general drivers thing. I go on a pilots forum as well and they moan. Hmmmm wonder if theres a train drivers forum :open_mouth:

LASHHGV:
I moan with the best of them i think its a general drivers thing. I go on a pilots forum as well and they moan. Hmmmm wonder if theres a train drivers forum :open_mouth:

If there is it will be full of people moaning. I know a couple of train drivers and they like to moan. And taxi drivers are just as bad. Must be a driver thing like you said.

Dont get me started on taxi drivers :blush:
Was one for 5 years then worked in a taxi office for 5 years.

Working in a taxi office ■■■■■, you get flack from the ■■■■■ on the phone AND have to deal with the ■■■■■ driving the cars.

Yeah but you do get a lot of decent jobs if you work the road after your shift :wink: