The Lorry drivers forum

Has anyone seen it?? The language would make a tipper driver (sorry boys) blush. Hilarious. And these people are the representitives of their company`s when out driving. Thats the scary bit!

Is there a new link then ?

Thought it had shut up shop… “this board has no forums”

Alan R:
Has anyone seen it?? The language would make a tipper driver (sorry boys) blush. Hilarious. And these people are the representitives of their company`s when out driving. Thats the scary bit!

Most of the members are also members on here, and other driver’s forums. It’s just a different type of forum.

Thought it had shut up shop… “this board has no forums”

under new management steve :wink: :wink:

anybody wants a link then pm me

This should work boys!!

Edited to remove link

Alan R:

I post on there. When I’m driving my clients lorries, I make sure I have a wash and am wearing proper drivers trousers, jacket and shirt and smart polished boots. I’m polite to the people at the deliveries and I drive with utmost professionalism.

And as I have a good academic standard of education, I don’t sound like an illiterate inbred either.

Just because I choose to shoot my mouth off on that forum, don’t assume that’s how I work. It’s a way of venting ones spleen in a place more appropriate than the reception at the delivery point you’re at.

You?

Alan R:

so why did you join the forums then?
your obviously a member otherwise you wouldnt be able to read half the forums.

ADVICE----------dont spam other websites with your tittle tattle rubbish.

perhaps you would be better off on a kiddies forum.

ITS FRIED RICE you plick

ohterry:
ITS FRIED RICE you plick

Someone likes Mel Gibson films :slight_smile:

I do not understand what coming on here or any other site i choose to go on has got to do with my employer, i like conor, am smartly dressed do not swear at customers, or other drivers unless they put my life in danger, talking about life go and get one, i come on here and have done for a lot of years because i like it, the same goes for the other sites i go on, i don’t slag any sites off i simply do not go if i don’t like it, This topic has been done to death it is up there with SatNav :laughing: Just don’t go to a site you do not like simple really

Dafman:
I do not understand what coming on here or any other site i choose to go on has got to do with my employer, i like conor, am smartly dressed do not swear at customers, or other drivers unless they put my life in danger, talking about life go and get one, i come on here and have done for a lot of years because i like it, the same goes for the other sites i go on, i don’t slag any sites off i simply do not go if i don’t like it, This topic has been done to death it is up there with SatNav :laughing: Just don’t go to a site you do not like simple really

well spoken dafman.

some peeps just dont have the brain matter to take this in though. :sunglasses:

Alan R:

I see you have only just joined us Alan, otherwise you would realise that your first question raises some hilarity here. We have been through all the trauma and now, as Coffee says, some are here, some are there, and some in both camps. You pays your money (or not, actually) and you makes your choice.

On a more serious note, this is not the sort of post to guarantee the continuance of the harmonious relations that now exist between LDF and TN, but, as I say, you’re new here, so I will assume that it was not made with malicious intent.

However, as you are so new and therefore have only just read all the conditions of membership here :unamused: , I’m surprised that you took such a little time to contravene them by posting a link. Most of us know where LDF are, but those who don’t can PM you (or me) to find out. :wink:

Always happy to help out Terry, :wink: :laughing: do you fly past my front door too fast to stop for coffee? Pots always on :smiley:

Dafman:
Just don’t go to a site you do not like simple really

works for me although i havent really looked at it properly. i dont need yet another forum to get involved in :confused:

Alan R:

I’ll tell you whats even scarier Al !!

Alan R:
Speaking as someone who has done a fair bit of work for Edwin Shirleys over the years, i can tell you that one down side is gonna be the amount of total ■■■■-heads you will have to put up with. Complete pricks who think it is the pinnacle of the driving world, but would never survive doing, say, a trip a week to Italy, and the other production types who will treat drivers like [zb] I used to work with idiots who went on the dole between tours because they considered normal driving work to be beneath them. You need to be very tactful and learn to walk away, because, believe me, these people are not in the real world. Dont bother. Get a proper job. Look at the above post and you will see what i mean. Rock and roll drivers For christs sake!!! Get a life.

If it needs a star to get past the autocensor you know its not allowed…Denis F

Looks like you got caught trying to do it here yourself!! Scary !!

In reply to Spardo, you are right to assume no malicious intent. As admin and a moderator on another very succesful forum (a sport one) i think i have a bit of an idea how to behave. I didnt realise there was any ill feeling between the two, so apologies if i caused any problems or offence. A regular poster here, a certain r slicker, knows me very well, as we used to do Italy together. He will tell you im not so bad!! (i hope :wink: )

Mike C, ooops!!! Bang to rights, methinks :blush: :blush: :blush: (me, that is)

Alan R:

What do you mean make effin tipper drivers blush?! :open_mouth: There’s nothing wrong with us effin’ tipper drivers for eff’s sake. Or our effin language for that matter! :smiling_imp:

We should be able to put a link on here for it soon I have sent a fiver to the right people :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: .

Spardo:

Alan R:

I see you have only just joined us Alan, otherwise you would realise that your first question raises some hilarity here. We have been through all the trauma and now, as Coffee says, some are here, some are there, and some in both camps. You pays your money (or not, actually) and you makes your choice.

On a more serious note, this is not the sort of post to guarantee the continuance of the harmonious relations that now exist between LDF and TN, but, as I say, you’re new here, so I will assume that it was not made with malicious intent.

However, as you are so new and therefore have only just read all the conditions of membership here :unamused: , I’m surprised that you took such a little time to contravene them by posting a link. Most of us know where LDF are, but those who don’t can PM you (or me) to find out. :wink:

Always happy to help out Terry, :wink: :laughing: do you fly past my front door too fast to stop for coffee? Pots always on :smiley:

i nearly phoned you a couple of weeks ago m8, boss was looking for a load for me near limoges,alas he got me one to tolouse instead.ended up weekended at the cabbage patch instead.

time will come keep kettle stoked up. :wink:

ohterry:
[

i nearly phoned you a couple of weeks ago m8, boss was looking for a load for me near limoges,alas he got me one to tolouse instead.ended up weekended at the cabbage patch instead.

time will come keep kettle stoked up. :wink:

Cabbage Patch? :open_mouth: Horrors :imp: . Oh, weekended, yes I see. I was going to say for another 10 minutes you could have been at a proper routiers but as we all know, the real ones don’t open at the weekend. :wink: :unamused:

Gis a ring anytime if you’re within 80 kms (Limoges, Périgueux, Angoulême), we lead very busy lives now you know, (pétanque matches, thé dansants :unamused: ) but if there’s any chance we’ll make the trip.