New here hello

Just a note to say hello. I am in military parlance an FNG, but at the same time quite old too. Well not too old I have been away from driving for several years, went back to College and Uni then gave an office a try. No good though always drawn back to it. Never thought i would miss being lost in Dresden rush hour, or the 2 day wait on Rostock docks and the waits at the Czech border. I assume the industry has probably got worse rather than better and with the influx of foreign operators and drivers i assume there are not so many UK hauliers going over the water and that those that do employ the boys from the East (Europe not China). Hey ho. I suppose it’s in the blood. If anyone knows of any tramping jobs going UK or EU? Much obliged if you would give me the nod.

Steve

Welcome to TruckentUK :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:

Hey ROG, this site covers more than just truckers from Kent you know! :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :open_mouth: :smiley:

hammer:

ROG:

Hey ROG, this site covers more than just truckers from Kent you know! :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :open_mouth: :smiley:

Must practice… ne ne ne ne ne ne ne en :blush: ne ne ne en :blush: - more practice needed… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Steve, welcome in, there are still continental jobs to be had, you just have to look harder for them these days.