Hi, all!

I’m new to the forum but just wanted to say hello. I have an interest in the US trucking industry and recently came upon this site and am hoping to learn more about how things are done in the UK.

Thanks a lot

Truck Amok

Hi and welcome… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

Welcome Truckamok

Hi and welcome to TNUK mad house! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome truckamok :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

hoping to learn more about how things are done in the UK.

Well, we drive on the other side of the road… :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

And have roundabouts, don’t forget Rog!

hey, we’ve got a roundabout or two here, too, but not many. i at least know how to get through them (on the right side of the road, that is). thanks for the warm welcomes.

Truck Amok

truckamok:
…and am hoping to learn more about how things are done in the UK.
quote]

badly normally if the TP’s have anything to do with it

Welcome matey and enjoy this forum it can be very educational and fuunny at times :smiley: :smiley:

FYI: I do maintain an American trucking blog, in case anybody is interested. It’s just something I do in my spare time. Nothing too exciting. Feel free to check it out by clicking on my name below.

Truck Amok

Had already checked that out and was about to say “nice blog”.

I like that beast with all the one-armed bandits stuck to it! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome, bro.

truckamok:
hey, we’ve got a roundabout or two here, too, but not many. i at least know how to get through them (on the right side of the road, that is). thanks for the warm welcomes.

Truck Amok

hey there truckamok welcome to TNUK

just a quiet word over here we go round roundabouts not through them (think the local council wouldn’t be very happy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ps Im not having a go its our weird humour you’ll get used to it HONEST :laughing: :laughing:

So you want to learn about the UK industry, why are you using this forum? :smiling_imp:

:smiley: Hi truckamok, WELCOME.:grimacing:

:open_mouth: Our version of ‘interstate’ is a bit different to yours too…

:laughing: As soon as we get out of our state, the people speak a foreign language. :laughing: