where is...

salvesens in newhouse?

i hate it when the agency give me directions several days before my shift. just give me a bloody address :imp: :imp: :imp:

applegate.co.uk/maps/10/88/823.htm

that would have taken a while to find. the directions they gave me didnt take me there.

cheers mate :wink: :smiley:

if doing adr work make sure its kitted out with nececarray equipment if doing trunk work double check where they actually want you to go ie leigh depot and not sitting at first services m61 until another driver remarks what you doing here AND THEY DID TELL ME TO GO THERE

scanny77:
that would have taken a while to find. the directions they gave me didnt take me there.

cheers mate :wink: :smiley:

im not the only one thank god whos struggling with the office maps , dont know whos drawing them but the one the other day said take 3 rd exit off of 2 nd roundabout you come to , it was actually the 5th roundabout and the 2 nd exit , i now use the maps off of here if possible as they make sense

i got instructions over the phone. i dont know where im going or what im doing yet. its our first shift with them :confused:

it wont be ADR though. i let mine expire 4 years ago. more hassle than its worth for 50p an hour extra :smiley:

i wish i hadnt turned up. what a bag of rubbish. multi drop in a rigid around glasgow. tomorrow im back in there but driving an artic around ayrshire. im not a multi drop driver any more. shop work has softened me up. i managed ok with DHL but i think that is down to them being more organised. one of the places i was sent to was a persons name for crying out loud. no company name and it was an industrial estate. fortunately, the security guy was spot on :sunglasses: