any 1 know

Hi all
Does anyone know companies in the glasgow & surrounding areas looking for class 1 drivers or even owner drivers with a few units looking for a drivers cheers

Robert Burns is busy. It’s dark tramping fridge work if you don’t mind that.

I worked there for 8 weeks job was good but not enough hrs max was 5 days n the rest was 2/3/4 shifts n it was guessing game wen i was working

I thnk a and d logistics are allways on the lookout but pay isnt up to much although you wil get a lot of hours

youngpretender88:
I thnk a and d logistics are allways on the lookout but pay isnt up to much although you wil get a lot of hours

No wonder they get so many hour in each day. Have you seen the speed the drive at? They are the only mob I’ve ever seen being overtaken by Tesco trucks, and that takes some doing!:wink:

They still wouldnt catch tht yuill and dodds that shot past me on m80 other day haha,

Sorry I thought u where joking about how fast they go, never realised they where a go slow outfit

youngpretender88:
Sorry I thought u where joking about how fast they go, never realised they where a go slow outfit

They only do about 45mph on the motorway!:shock:

HAD HEARD REIVE AND GROSSART AT ABINGTON WERE LOOKING

I worked with ant&dec last year the ■■■■ paid me off then start 2 new guys 4days later when he Told me not enough work!
Yes they are slow its a fuel saving thing suppost to be. My idea is in that game flat out as hills etc costing you fuel as running that slow.
he wanted 10mpg on old fh12 y reg

Sam Anderson at Newhouse are shouting from the rooftops for drivers this week, havent got a clue what wages are but its flats, tippers and container work

I went for a assesment drive at sam andersons a few years ago.i didnt like it.i heard the lassie in the office speaking to a driver on the phone.lets just say if it was a guy talking to me like that ,he would be getting a volly to the nuts

with sam Anderson I know that its trip money. as I tried to get job with them usually sending them to Liverpool nightly