New user

Hi, i am new to this forum and just had a quick look through and it looks great well done :smiley:

I am currently driving (class 1 for DHL) on the kraft contract out of bicester oxon which i do shifts 3 weeks day then 3 weeks nights :cry:

I have just passed my ADR inc tanks i am wanting to get into the ADR field but having no luck what so ever, i got made redundent last december by interoute thame oxon and really want to get tramping again if the ADR work is a no go, i have applyed to loads of firms in my area but most dont even give me the time of day :cry: :cry:

There is some i just love about tramping work even with all the parking,theft and other issues which come along with it,

I know you probley get loads of questions on this subject but if anybody knows of anyone looking for a top class 1 driver please let me know

thanks for you help Jonny 31 bicester

You took your time between registering and posting didn’t you? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: welcome to the forum and get stuck in. :wink:

I forgot my password :wink: :wink:

WELCOME,even though I’m pretty new my self. :smiley:

Welcome to the forum , good luck with the job hunting .

Welcome onboard mate,nice to have another a local driver on here :laughing:

Welcome - I think there are a few on here who drive for DHL but different places than you do.
Now you have got your password back you can look into those forums which you previously could not access :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome, matey.

I miss being able to go through Bicester (& dislike the ringroad).

welcome jonny glad your on board :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: