Hello to all!

I thought I should give myself a proper introduction after my first post!

Looking to get fully into the HGV industry after a few ‘filler’ jobs since leaving the Army (where I gained my class 1 licence), have been applying for a few but as yet to no avail.

I am in the middle of taking my ADR again and with any luck I should be able to get myself a job with an operator in the Barry Dock area which has said they should be able to able to fit me in should I have my ADR soon.

Hopefully I can bag myself a permanent as the agencies I have been trying around here have been not been too helpful, unless I am willing to work on the bins with no guarantee of actually being the driver!

Anyway, greetings to all!

Andi

Hi - - and good luck with your ADR and job search. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome to the long list that seem to be growing of drivers wanting /needing a job

I already have my full ADR & worked transport for the past 17 years I am now registered with 9 agencies in the area but as you say to no avail

This is the time we live in atm & its not going to get any better soon

Sorry but can I ask why you left the army :question: sorry just a nosey female

Welcome to the madhouse

maybe we should start a thread on who looking for work

animal:
Welcome to the long list that seem to be growing of drivers wanting /needing a job

I already have my full ADR & worked transport for the past 17 years I am now registered with 9 agencies in the area but as you say to no avail

This is the time we live in atm & its not going to get any better soon

Sorry but can I ask why you left the army :question: sorry just a nosey female

Welcome to the madhouse

maybe we should start a thread on who looking for work

I think I am hopefully going to get lucky due to well placed relatives, fingers crossed though!

Left the Army after getting myself a minor injury whilst on ops!

Sorry to here bout your injury

Good luck with the job then hope it works :laughing: ( wish some of mine would do the same )