Yorkies.....

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -wife.html

Perhaps she tried to eat his Yorkie…everyone knows they’re not for girls :smiley:

In the photo caption:

At Mrs Mungall’s funderal, actress Jane Asher (pictured) said: ‘I am very sad to say that Stuart is not able to be here today’

Don’t be sad… it is a FUNderal after all.

The court heard that Mungall, who shared a flat with Sean Connery in the 1960s when they were both unknown actors, met his wife while working for the RSC. They married in 1967.

A murderer and a wife beater sharig a flat…what a lovely combo!

“Ooooh, I am sitting on every truckers favourite treat”, says the ■■■■■ buxom blonde . . . . . .

“Oh Blimmin Eck, you’ve not melted me chuffin yorkie, have ya?” says the trucker :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I feel for him . . . I hope it’s a decision I never have to make.

Stan

Stanley Knife:

This^^^^ MOST definitely :frowning:

RIPPER:

Stanley Knife:

This^^^^ MOST definitely :frowning:

My sentiments exactly, If my partner god forbid, had a terminal illness, and if she begged me to end her suffering, I dont know what I would do, unless it was a reality, Its a very very hard decision, which I feel the UK needs to allow those in that circumstance be allowed to die with dignity
All our life were treated like animals by the government, but when it comes down to terminal illness were supposed to be treated like humans

Looking further at the article, It says his wife was in a upbeat mood the day before, which the prosecution are trying to get Stuart for murder, On the outside to people i would also PUT ON a different face to the outside world as I dont want no one worrying about me, Only my nearest and dearest would know the full truth of how I feel

MrHappy:
Perhaps she tried to eat his Yorkie…everyone knows they’re not for girls :smiley:

As an example of how riddiculous Americans can be sometimes, authorities in NYC tried to ban the sale of Yorkies last year because the slogan ‘Not for girls’ was sexist. I read one piece in a news paper where people asked for the import of british chocolate to be banned untill the slogan was removed :laughing:
Maybe if they made achocolate that tasted as good as british chocolate that would be ok. ?

Must be one of the hardest decisions to make and I hope I never have to make the same decision.

On a lighter note … I thought that yorkie add was cool when I was a nipper. Watching it just now made me cringe so much that my balls ascended to my rib cage. Interesting how times and attitudes change.

youtu.be/olI5xzshtFQ

Its amazing in this day in age of politicly correctness and all that cobblers that the slogan ‘‘its not for girls’’ isnt banned yet

Pat Hasler:

MrHappy:

As an example of how riddiculous Americans can be sometimes, authorities in NYC tried to ban the sale of Yorkies last year because the slogan ‘Not for girls’ was sexist. I read one piece in a news paper where people asked for the import of british chocolate to be banned untill the slogan was removed :laughing:
Maybe if they made achocolate that tasted as good as british chocolate that would be ok. ?

The Americans don’t really get British humour, The bods from the American parent company of Walkers Crisps thought Gary Lineker should give the crisps back to the kid, they couldn’t understand that it was part of the joke.

You can get all you need to know about US comedy by watching their version of red dwarf.

merc0447:
Its amazing in this day in age of politicly correctness and all that cobblers that the slogan ‘‘its not for girls’’ isnt banned yet

It’s reverse psychology, girls never used to be interested in eating Yorkies but as soon as you tell them they can’t have one, they all rush out and buy one out of bloody-mindedness. :wink:

latestnews.virginmedia.com/news/ … lling_wife

Actrosman:
Virgin Media | Broadband & Cable Deals - See What You Can Do

The right decision imho.

Rob K:

Actrosman:

The right decision imho.

+1

What a awfull position to be in I couldn’t do it I must admit but he got the right outcome in court as he also has to live with it poor man

Rob K:

Actrosman:

The right decision imho.

+1