Just found this - what do you think?

Does anyone remember this particular incident? I sure as hell don’t.

youtube.com/watch?v=2MmVHUF-RAA

Sadly…

I do remember seeing the documentary on it.

heres the full version.
scandalous inept and incompetence behaviour from plod as usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTpFWiEx3eo

manalishi:
Does anyone remember this particular incident? I sure as hell don’t.

youtube.com/watch?v=2MmVHUF-RAA

Wow how weird, I’ll watch the full version when I get time .

Yes. Was on TV a while back. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

dieseldog999:
heres the full version.
scandalous inept and incompetence behaviour from plod as usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTpFWiEx3eo

They were in chronic shock,hardly surprising given the sureal situation no? :open_mouth:

i wouldnt really see it as chronic shock if they are meant to be policing the roads?
ok for the wombles as by definition they are generally about as much use as a chocolate teapot.
the plod wifey that let one of the nutjobs up to run all over the motorway was just completely abysmal at her job.
the men wernt much better to be fair though id imagine if it was 6 ft 6 of pc plod with size 16 doc martens on then they would have went nowhere,
its disgraceful to let them out and start killing folk and leaping off bridges…they should have been locked up with a chocolate key.

I remember it. One of the lassies was put up by someone local and ended up stabbing the bloke who’d helped her. Tragic.

sent using smoke signals

mick.mh2racing:
I remember it. One of the lassies was put up by someone local and ended up stabbing the bloke who’d helped her. Tragic.

sent using smoke signals

Tragic and utterly fishy.The fact an Aussie network runs with it,yet surely it would have stuck rigidly in the nations collective consciousness,akin to that alleged accident circa 1969 when an off duty nurse melted into the m6 tarmac while trying to reach two trucks in a collision,involving spilled acid,that I believe did actually occur.
The second twin is allegedly “happily living back in America” :open_mouth: …after her mangling by that artic…this is weird on stilts. :open_mouth:

this one …
viewtopic.php?t=35856&p=1001960