My new job update!

If any of you have read my previous post on my recent job driving Rigids for Tesco and getting really stressed about getting lost in the middle of London and not knowing if l could cope with it… quick update…l stuck to it and now absolutely LOVE it!!! Still get lost and drive past the turning l was supposed to take but it just happens a lot less now! :laughing: Even the 4.30am start is ok…been there a month now, still get the ‘double takes’, stares and men looking like meercats at me ( i am a petite blonde Female BTW) but all 300 of them have been very pleasant and helpful…(l probably havent met all of them lol) so thanks to all you lot for telling me to perservere… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Although l was told the other day that Yorkies are still only for men even though l am a Trucker! :open_mouth:

grovegarage:
getting really stressed about getting lost in the middle of London and not knowing if l could cope with it

This might interest you…
I HATE LONDON :wink: :laughing:

Well done grovegarage,its dead easy to jack it in,good to see you had the guts to carry on. :wink:

one prefers earl grey and a ginger biscuit to a yorkies :laughing:

I love it when a plan comes together - well done…

grovegarage:
Although l was told the other day that Yorkies are still only for men even though l am a Trucker! :open_mouth:

You can get yorkie bars in a purple wrapper now JUST FOR GIRLS :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: jenx

Thanks Jennie… l havent seen those so will look out for them and buy a whole box all for myself :exclamation: :laughing: