Xmas drink

Well guys, what did you get from employers/customers for xmas drink etc :question: Used to get a few bottles or a box of chocs but now ■■■■ all :frowning: :frowning: Not saying i should but don’t times change :astonished: :astonished:

Tin of roses (customer)

300 sheets, (employer)

A 4 pack of alcohol free beer lol

£50 cash :slight_smile:

I got too much sugar in mine… SWEET F.A. :frowning:

3 Course meal and free bar :stuck_out_tongue:

£150 bonus :smiley:

Me and a few other agency drivers working at a green and yellow courier firm decided to make the most of their Xmas party, seeing as they cancelled our shift on Christmas eve.

I got a Christmas card and a bottle of vodka from the bloke I’m working for but I would say that was more than generous as I’ve only been on for him for two weeks.

Going back a few years my then Boss used to take us for an evening at the local kart track, two races with trophies and certificates and then out for a meal, and then an envelope with a decent amount of cash in it, but I doubt there are many who could have done that this Christmas.

I did get a Christmas card from driver hire. Best Christmas ever…

We had a meal for us all and our partners, free drinks all night & hotel room then a week later got given a case of beer and a nice bonus,
And one of the customers looked after me very nicely too
I consider myself very lucky!!! :smiley:

Nowt from work or customers although I havent done any private deliveries for a few weeks. Transport dept are havinf an xmas do…end of January; I aint going I struggle to justify working with some of them…

On other jobs over the years a weekend hiss up all in at Blackpool, a Christmas hamper, assorted packs of beer or wine, meal vouchers, all including cards saying thanks for your efforts etc. As for the present shower of sh I work for a very curt and officious letter from co.main depot telling me I would not get my so called attendance bonus :unamused: , if I did not give notice of something or other or whatever etc etc etc, couldn,t be arsed to read it and tossed it, no mention of Christmas greetings or thank yous, just what I,ve come to expect in fact, zb tight arsed zbs :smiling_imp: Drivers there are one step up (or quite possibly down) from sh on their shoes.

We get a company diary. No bonus. Boss gave us a tale of woe about how hard times are :unamused: :unamused:

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

A pay rise and 2 extra days holiday…RESULT!!!

Got 2 bottles of Southern Comfort from two regular customers ,And a nice bung from another .so was more than happy with that .

despite being told last few years ago that cost of living would be every october nothing so far BUT to be fair its the quietest Xmas/New Year i have known so not going to push any rise

sweet fanny adams!!! a mate of mine had a free night out in nottingham with hotel all paid for , then when he finished on the 23rd they went out again round town all drinks payed for , think theres bout 12 or so drivers must have cost a mint

A very large shiny christmas card through the post.I used it to light the log burner-the shininess made it burn a treat! :smiling_imp:
R.x

Truckette:
A very large shiny christmas card through the post.I used it to light the log burner-the shininess made it burn a treat! :smiling_imp:
R.x

yea there a bit hard to wipe yer arris with them shiny ones aint they :laughing: :laughing:

when i first started driving the firm i worked for held a totally free “do” every xmas,free bar…the lot.
but then the firm got bigger and it stopped