Christmas Cheer

Summoning up the spirit of Christmas, the company has given us a bag of goodies:
A Morrisons sandwich
A bag of crisps
A bottle of juice

A sterling effort, thank you.

What did you get, or expecting?
Cheers all

Finished yesterday dinner with a case of ale.

I finished yesterday too. Got £180 bonus, £25 Asda voucher and the boss is paying for all the wine with our works meal out tomorrow. Not bad.

Bottle of choice or case of beer of choice and £300.00 and half the night out at the curry house paid for.

A bottle of my choosing, JD already ordered. Meal out and drinks Saturday night maybe a cash bonus too. There are some great people to work for out there! Merry Christmas all!

Will get the usual …sweet FA, not even a used xmas card …

Was given choice bottle of gin or vodka.
I took vodka duno what do with it as don’t really drink it.
Not sure why company’s seem to.think every one drinks and then gives your a bottle of something.

Could give it someone else,as a gift.

Best Xmas bonus used get years ago worked for small door manufacture. About 20 of us worked there.
For our Xmas bonus. Every September time the bloke used hire a private box at York races for last race of the season.
Coach travel there 5 course meal and free drinks n snacks and a box over looking the finish line.

Seeing as I work for a bunch of tightarsed 2 hats, it will be the same as every other year…Sweet FA. :smiling_imp:
Nice to know your efforts are appreciated. :bulb:
So I think of them in the same way…the words ‘‘■■■■’’ and ‘‘fire’’ apply when I think of my company. :smiley:

Previous (good) firms.
Hampers, vouchers for local restaurants for me, wife and kids, cases of beer, and one year… all free (including bar) night out.and accomodation in Blackpool.

How times have changed and turned to crap…Merry Christmas. :smiley:

I walked into the transport office today just as some fella dressed as Santa was dishing out hand wrapped gifts to all the office staff, my boss had his back to me as I stood in the doorway, he turned and I could see written over his face “oh ■■■■, we’re really gonna get it in the neck for this”. Quite how he came to that conclusion from one raised eyebrow is beyond me! Perhaps it’s my sarcasm and often voiced contempt for the waste generated from the office?

Oh, we plebs get eff all either.

the maoster:
I walked into the transport office today just as some fella dressed as Santa was dishing out hand wrapped gifts to all the office staff, my boss had his back to me as I stood in the doorway, he turned and I could see written over his face “oh [zb], we’re really gonna get it in the neck for this”. Quite how he came to that conclusion from one raised eyebrow is beyond me! Perhaps it’s my sarcasm and often voiced contempt for the waste generated from the office?

Oh, we plebs get eff all either.

Same here mate, there will be the usual pallet of wine beer and spirits sat there for the office staff,… us drivers are their fellow employees would you believe. :smiling_imp: :unamused:

I gave my driver £200 ,no one gave me owt :cry:

My present was realising yesterday that I will have to work New Years day :cry: :cry: And It will be a night out :open_mouth:

JL at Park Royal depot had a Christmas Lunch for all on site staff today. External, drivers, porters, etc, got a doggy bag to take out. Pretty good though, choice of Waitrose sammitches/rolls/baguettes, can of pop or water, chocolate orange, doughnuts, sweets, chocolates. Apple and a Satsuma. Agency dudes more than welcome to grab a bag, we get treated exactly the same as JL employees.
Us Agency bods also got some goodies from the Agency on site boss.

Three course carvery meal at a local pub Saturday before last, wives/partners invited, disco after, coach there and back to within walking distance of door, free bar all night.

Predictably you still get some miserable sods moaning, mind you they’d still moan if they won the bloody lottery; but if you think about it, something like that would easily set you back £100 if you had to find it out of your own pocket… especially the way my girl drinks brandy and Coke!

I’m working 12 hour nights straight through to the 3rd January. Was given a bar of Marabou from the boss for Christmas

At my present company we get a substantial cash bonus, which is very welcome. Some nice drink too.

At a prevous company they paid for a party every year. All good and drink free, but we had to pay for our hotel room, or a taxi. Seemed fair.
Had the police one year visit one year! It nearly triggered a divorce another year. Different year one tipped a full pint of beer over the head of another, fortunately they both were staying, so had clean clothes to change out of their party frocks.
A free bar is hazardous to your licence, your marriage and even your liberty!
Rarely did we go to the same place twice.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

A pay rise, not much, but every little helps

Top wages,expenses n terms and conditions,all year