Xmas bonus'es whatta ya get?

Well here’s what came into our household in the way of bonuses
Me - £4 box of chocolates
Wife - £1000 in cash,4 bottles of wine,bottle of champagne & 12 bottles of lager.

Guess who works for the small family company :open_mouth:

I got the same as every year ■■■■ all! Not even a box of chocolates.

merc0447:
I got the same as every year [zb] all! Not even a box of chocolates.

Same here the usual, and same as last year… Jack ■■■■. :smiling_imp:

Had to deliver bottles of wine and chocolates to the management at head depot, put them in the cab, but completely :wink: ‘forgot’ the chocolates were under my heater. :smiley:

THE SACK :open_mouth:

£1,500, a £60 Waitrose ( :open_mouth: ) card and a letter on Monday saying that a rise of 3% has been awarded from January onwards. Small firm again but not, I am hugely pleased to say, one in the haulage or logistics game.

Used to work for a global multi-national company in yellow trucks and got a mixture of gift vouchers/chocolates/wine/money over the years.

Moved to a small family run firm and have received nothing, absolutely sod all over the last 3 years…not even a ‘merry christmas and have a nice time’. :unamused:

So much for small firms being better than the big ones. Miserable ■■■■■!

A £100 gift card which didn’t think was too bad really.

The co. i sub for gave all its workers 250Eur Mercadona (supermarket) vouchers…inc us two Brit drivers which was nice of them… :smiley:

Same as last few years not even a merry Christmas. And they can’t understand why they struggle to keep staff and the ones they do have just don’t give a ■■■■ about the job

What bonus will I get?

Hopefully, I’ll get home alive, always a bonus in this game, other than that, ■■■■ all as per usual.

A big house in the country I think it’s called [zb] hall

One Xmas card for the 6 of us and a box of 12 iced festive buns … :frowning:

robroy:

merc0447:
I got the same as every year [zb] all! Not even a box of chocolates.

Same here the usual, and same as last year… Jack [zb]. :smiling_imp:

Had to deliver bottles of wine and chocolates to the management at head depot, put them in the cab, but completely :wink: ‘forgot’ the chocolates were under my heater. :smiley:

Classic! Nice one Rob!

Well as a limper what do you expect I got■■?

And too my surprise I got a 50 quid bonus (before tax) and a box of quality street!

Yep, I couldn’t believe it either… lol

sent via phone

asked if i am up for a possible promotion :open_mouth:

A tin of quality street to share among 20 drivers

£100 cash and a letter outlining a payrise,holiday entitlement going up and a new bonus scheme as of 2017.Employed by a small family company.

Belvedere the Friday before Christmas eve. M1 north can’t wait. :unamused:

Least I’m going early. I think I’ve delivered London Christmas drinks this week.

suspended !!! with pay :smiley:

syramax:
suspended !!! with pay :smiley:

Why ?