Written assesment on hours etc

hi all, got a job interview date threw post this morning for a class 1 and 2 driver full time.

says i have to do a assesment driving (i expected anyways) and a written one about drivers hours whatever that means does anyone know what i should expect and has any links to any advice on the sort of info ill need

kind regards ian

just read up on the drivers hours,

there is a sticky at the start of the newbie section with a PDF for all the bits you need, i have a feeling if you have a basic understanding of hours (have you done much work on the wagons?) you should be ok. i cant see them putting very confusing scenarios in there just to trip you up.

the questions will probably be like how many times can you reduce your daily rest to 9 hours in between weekly rest periods?
how many times in a working week can you extend your driving time to 10 hours?

how long must your break be after 4.5 hours driviing?

and split breaks (3 hours then 9, not counted as reduced rest)

i dont think it will be too taxing for you if you have some knowledge

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27257

sorry it was in the proff driving section,

click the link with in the above link an d have a good read! if you dont understand just ask, someone will know the answers!

I had to do one recently, nothing too difficult. Drivers Hours, WTD, and Highway Code stuff.

For Sainsburys… if you don’t pass the written bit, you don’t get out on the assessment drive.