Wooo!

I Passed my Cat C this afternoon. :smiley: :grimacing: :grimacing: :open_mouth: :grimacing: :grimacing: I’m so happy, cant believe it still, first time too with only a few minors! :smiley:

Well done on the pass! First time too you must be well pleased.
First thing I did when I passed (after telling everyone) was buy a picture frame and stuck the certificate on the wall. Makes me smile every time I see it.

Your sentence begins now…with no time off for good behavior!

congratulations :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: got mine on 29th :neutral_face:

:smiley: :smiley:

Thankyou :slight_smile:

I didnt have such a good drive this morning before the test so I wasnt feeling that confident about the test, but no it all went smoothy.
I always thought I’d never be able todo it but it was something I really wanted todo. So goes to show if you put your mind to it anythings possible.

Dodester, good luck for the 29th. your be absolutly fine,If I can do it anyone can. :laughing:

Congratulations on passing your cat c. First time too must be a great feeling. I start mine next month and I just know its nerves that are gonna get me, though I’m really looking forward to it.

Hello and many congratulations.
You must be floating on air. I remember when I passed my class 2 back in Sept 1997. Blimey. That feels like an age ago.
Now the hard work begins…

Well done on the Cat C pass!!! Feels good. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: First time pass and very few minors is a result! Enjoy the achievement!!

Laz

CONGRATS just the jam you needed for your toast lol

Seriously though well done :grimacing:

CONGRATULATIONS on the pass bud, its the best feeling in the world, are u progressing onto C+E■■?
Good luck if u are and enjoy ure driving :smiley:

Nice one,

You trained with ACE? I saw their rigid this morning coming out of the BP in Harlow. Was that you?

Congratulations, Well Done!!!

8wheels:
Nice one,

You trained with ACE? I saw their rigid this morning coming out of the BP in Harlow. Was that you?

Well done on your pass, when you doing trailer test? I trained with ace, cant rate them highly enough.

well done mate, its a great feeling when you hear those words… im pleased to tell you that you have passed !!! :smiley:

Thanks again everyone it is a great feeling. :grimacing:

Saaamon:

8wheels:
Nice one,

Well done on your pass, when you doing trailer test? I trained with ace, cant rate them highly enough.

No, I didnt go with them in the end I went with K W and daughters, they have been brilliant. I’m going back todo my C+E November time. Saaamon you have your trailer training soon dont you?

kate x

Toast:

Saaamon:

8wheels:
Nice one,

No, I didnt go with them in the end I went with K W and daughters, they have been brilliant. I’m going back todo my C+E November time. Saaamon you have your trailer training soon dont you?

kate x

Still saw you then I reckon, coming up Danbury hill about 3.15pm. Saw a young lady in the passenger seat.

yeap that was me. :laughing: what was you driving?

^^ This ^^

Now with Danbury plastered across the front.

Toast:

Saaamon:

8wheels:
Nice one,

kate x

Yeah 3rd of oct training starts, looking forward to it, just want to get it over and done with, cant stand driving tests! Where abouts are you from, i assume essex/hertford area? Have you got any work lined up?