Well chuffed cat c

Hello all, just passed my cat c today and i’am well happy,to say the least. After training yesterday i thought i wasn’t ready but had a good drive before test and then felt that i could pass this test.Examiner’s surname was pass and he had chat when doing show me tell me so this helped calm nerves a bit!! At end of test he said i had passed with 5 driver faults and how long had i being driving lorry . 5 days i said!!! Having a can or 3 now !!! Happy dazzzzzzze. !!!

Congratulations! It’s a great feeling isn’t it? :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

Well done kev

Well done on the pass, i had a bit of a chat to the examiner on the show me tell me part of my test and you are right, it does help calm the nerves a bit :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats and enjoy your well deserved drinkiepoos.

John.

Congratulation on passing your C test. :slight_smile:

Nice one!!! Rolling wheels from now on!!

Congratulations mate bet your feelin good now lol did it on the 11th july 2nd time lucky now got my CE 23rd august :open_mouth:

Thanks all and Rog for fireworks.Got to try and find driving job now ,and get ready for c+e test.The training i had was on a 2 to1 basis and i felt we didn’t get alot of time driving,about 2 drives each per day is the norm when training.Thanks again all.

congratulations on your pass and good luck in finding that all important break

Jen x