I've Passed My Cat C!

Really pleased that today I passed my Cat C, only 3 minors one of which was on the show and tell so drive wise I’m really happy with the result :slight_smile: . Hopefully do my C+E this time next year. This site is excellent for us newbies, so much help and advice and someone always willing to help so just want to say thanks for the advice so far, particularly ROG who has gone out of his way to help me with drivers hours, cheers mate.

Congratulations mate, I have my test tomorrow, so if you’ve any pointers for me?

Congrats pal, well done you!!!

Congrats fella. Its a good feeling isn’t it?

Well done :smiley:

richcfc1:
Congratulations mate, I have my test tomorrow, so if you’ve any pointers for me?

See if you can find out what the examiner is interested in and talk to them about it (your instructor may now what the examiner is into of they’ve met a few times before). Remember that they must get really bored so a distraction like taking about something that interests them (buses in my case) is a welcome relief and may help to cheer them up a bit. Make sure you have revised all your show me tell me questions. I lost one mark when he asked me to demonstrate dipped and main headlights. I put on my side lights and dipped…whoops. Drive as if you are on a lesson, relax and enjoy it. Take your time with everything and make everything as smooth as possible. Check your mirrors constantly and don’t forget to check your blind spot (over your shoulder) every time you pull away. Hand brake of you stop for too long, keep both hands on the wheel etc etc, stuff you already know really.

Good luck [emoji2]

Well done :slight_smile: I passed mine today as well haha

Well done Adam27, I can hear how good you feel! :smiley: :smiley:

iHarry:
Well done :slight_smile: I passed mine today as well haha

Nice one !!

Sumsmeister:
Well done Adam27, I can hear how good you feel! :smiley: :smiley:

I’m super happy :slight_smile: - this is a bit of childhood dream for me so has been a long time coming - C+E this time next year. Wife wants new stuff for the kitchen so have to keep her sweet :slight_smile: