Cat c pass !!

Passed today :sunglasses: Fist attempt . Was my best drive so far as well ,quite a few minors tho… One i knew straight away a bit of a fluffed gear change .
The rest were surprises when the examiner told me … bad clutch contol during the reversig exercise (had a bit of a judder :blush: )

The rest were not making progress … into roundabouts just a little slow on the approach in
Funny cos yesterday i was told i was going in too fast :unamused: (think i over compensated lol)

Pulling out from behind parked cars i was too hessatent , ididnt want to risk stopping the oncoming traffic by pulling out , but it seems i should of stuck the nose out and gone for it instead .

Anyway a pass is a pass and it feels good , I actually enjoyed todays drive and was able to concentrate on my driving ,without being berated by my instructor when i made a mistake :unamused:

He did get me thru the test tho to be fair :grimacing:

This pm the job hunting started , well agencys rang about 6 so far most say no chance u need 2 or even 3 years xperience in one case :imp:

I have one so far to register with , need my liscense back first tho said they may have work coming up march time and possibly royal mail stuff.

Undecided wether to do class one in a couple of weeks or try to get some class two experience first ,

May decide to go with another trainer for that …

OK celebration meal out planned and some fireworks would be nice :wink:

cheers Mike

Wel done on the pass

Now the hard work begins learning to drive it & finding a job but good luck with it

Well done, do you plan to go for C+E?

Well done mate :smiley:

Top Class Mikey… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations enjoy ur celebrations tonight

jennie x

Yay well done mate, welcome to the club. Get your c+e soon as pos that way you will be ready to use it as soon as the opportunity arises. :smiley:

Congratulations Mikey D on passing your C test :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: well chuffed for you :smiley:

Thanks guys :smiley: , well im definatly going for c+e . Id like to do it whilst its fresh in my mind just depends if i can get some cat 2 work in the next couple of weeks or not . :unamused:
cheers mike

Well done Mikey - better to have minors than a fail for being over confident and taking chances - got stuck behind a cyclist on my test on a narrow country road .

yea there was no way i wanted to get over confidant and make a mistake ,for example pull out onto a roundabout too soon and cause someone else to slow , the good thing is the examiner explained where i had gone wrong and now i can work on those little faults ,when i get behind the wheel again .
The real learning starts after your test :wink:

cheers mike

Mikey D:
yea there was no way i wanted to get over confidant and make a mistake ,for example pull out onto a roundabout too soon and cause someone else to slow , the good thing is the examiner explained where i had gone wrong and now i can work on those little faults ,when i get behind the wheel again .
The real learning starts after your test :wink:

It does indeed

cheers mike

Mikey D:
Passed today :sunglasses: Fist attempt . … and some fireworks would be nice :wink:

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

I’d like to wish you good luck with your C+E too!! :wink:

Well done on the pass mate. I knew I had failed my test before we got back to the test centre, the drive I had the day before was 100 times better than on test day. Just nerves got the better of me I guess. Hopefully will pass next time.

Good luck with the job hunt.

yay i got the fireworks afterall :grimacing: Thanks for that DD :wink:

I think if i had failed , at least i would of known what to expect next time … nerves permitting the retest would/should of been a breeze . but you never know when a motorist might do something stupid :unamused: and mess it up for you .

Good luck for your re-test mate .

cheers mike

well done mate :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks phil , good luck with your training /test :wink:

cheers mike

:smiley: :smiley:

Cheers ROG ,

one can never have too many fireworks ! :grimacing: