Passed cat c

Well at 2.30 today the examiner congratulated me on my passing of cat C.
Following my last thread on here (having a bit of a whine) ( not entirely unjustified) but anyhow, since talking to my instructor about my “learning needs” his approach has been spot on and the experience, including failing the first test, has been a really quite enjoyable one. I really can’t wait to get my first driving work.
The other thing is I can’t express how much this has improved my driving in general, and I thought I was a decent driver anyway.
Well, thanks to everyone for their support, advice and P taking, :laughing:
I’m gonna give it a couple of months before doing C+E and try to get a bit of driving experience in the interim. Thanks again all.
Jase

Well done mate, can’t beat that feeling when you get told you’ve passed!

Well done :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers lads, yeah, it feels good! :smiley:

Congratulations matey :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Glad to hear it all came together and you enjoyed it. Enjoying it is what it’s all about, after all. Good luck with the job hunt.

:smiley: :smiley:

Well done on the pass. If I were you I’d be arranging some assessments for CE as soon as you get your licence. Some trainers have a wait of 6 or 8 weeks.

Congratulations. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Nice one wavy. You will soon be on the tarmac with a silly face on your grin.

Cheers all, it’s looking like its turning into a rather good year. Had a chat with the guy in charge of transport at where I work and I’m pretty sure ill be getting some hours driving as soon as I’ve done my mod 2 and 4. Well excited! :smiley: