Cat C passed!

Hi all, just want to share my joy!

Passed it this afternoon! 4 minors. Junction(Observation), Mirrors(Changing Direction), An Undue Hesitation and something to do with Traffic Lights (I left the sheet upstairs).

And this after thinking I’d failed! Came out of a junction, turning left, when lo and behold there’s a woman in a blue (could have been silver) car speeding towards me. Stop. Swear. Move off. Examiner made a mark on the sheet and I thought “Oh knackers I’ve failed”. Convinced myself actually, which affected my driving a little bit (I know I tried to not let it).

I was that surprised when she said “I’m pleased to say you’ve passed.” My face: :open_mouth:

So off my licence has gone. Hoping that the pub people will recognise me (or at least think I look old enough to drink :laughing:).

My thanks again to Peter Smythe and his Transport Training, and Tim who trained me. Feel I made a bit of a faux pas when asked if I’d be coming back to do me CE; “I’ll have to check the bank account.” :blush: (me and the missus are looking to rent a place of our own, it’s not because the training is expensive).

Anyway, happy as a plate on a table. Gonna go out agency applying and door knocking tomorrow. Hopefully be able to hand my notice in on Saturday, and off we drive into the sunset thinking “I can’t see a bloody thing.”

:smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations, I’ve got my cat c+e next week, hoping for the same result!

Congratulations on the pass.

Congrats pal! Got my C+E on Tuesday-hoping for fireworks from ROG lol.

Half the reason for doing it was for Rog’s fireworks. :smiley:

Nice one mate :smiley:

Congrats on the pass m8, hoping for the same I’ve got C+E this Friday

Good luck with it Des! It looks like there is quite a few of us over the next 7 days or so.

eagerbeaver:
Good luck with it Des! It looks like there is quite a few of us over the next 7 days or so.

Cheers, ye a few of us in the few days.

Good luck to you too m8 for next week.

Congratulations htmldude! :grimacing: