Wild International

Not so much an old time company, but a more recent one that came and went in flash in the pan style!!

Did they actually do International work, or was it a case of just putting it there to make things look better than they were??
I used to see them a lot parked in the Esso at Bicester, mainloy during the day with there curtains pulled round. They ran a alot of Foden Alpha’s and MAN XXL’s IIRC.

Anyone on here work for them??

Wasnt Tesco Wilds’ Demise ?

i believe so he blocked some rdcs until they paid him i seem to remember reading some where :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

i saw a programme about imergrants in calais and saw a wilds going past with his back doors swinging open. :open_mouth:

mate of mine worked for them,didnt have a clue about haulage he done a few trips to malaga and barcelona last trip to barce he was there 10 days whilst they located a backload for him think he was bringing in some dodgy items cos the driver wasnt allowed near the truck whilst being loaded,then when tipped in newcastle noticed a few floorboards loose by the fifth wheel pin on trailer,he also never paid his ferry bills cos the port police impounded his truck in pompey and wouldnt relaes till hed been payed also he was a bankrupt :unamused:

Not a good company in my opinion, took some owner drivers for a few quid when they went bang!

Carrot:
Not a good company in my opinion, took some owner drivers for a few quid when they went bang!

I think Tescos took him so Domino effect!

He stood up to Tesco and tried to claim waiting time. Tesco Won. Wild didnt.